Texas Fishing Forum

stubby surgery

Posted By: stubby77

stubby surgery - 05/14/15 12:42 PM

Every thing went well according to the doctor rotator should be good as new in 9 months.Thanks for the prayers tff members.Hope to be back at crappie fishing soon ,this is why I haven't been crappie fishing sorry for no reports .
Posted By: papamark

Re: stubby surgery - 05/14/15 12:49 PM

Since you cant fish right now, can I borrow your boat so I can fish new areas without scratching mine, lol
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: stubby surgery - 05/14/15 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: papamark
Since you cant fish right now, can I borrow your boat so I can fish new areas without scratching mine, lol

roflmao roflmao

Side Note: Glad everything went well. You will be back on the water before you know it. fish
Posted By: Hickory Nut

Re: stubby surgery - 05/14/15 01:36 PM

Glad to hear everything is ok. If you need someone to go by occasionally and feed your fish and maybe thin out a few and make sure they are holding at your spots until you re-coop, I will be glad to help roflmao
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: stubby surgery - 05/14/15 01:48 PM

Good to hear your gonna be OK!
Posted By: cva34

Re: stubby surgery - 05/14/15 02:10 PM

After 9M of wrong handed fishing..You won't remember if your right handed or left..Get well
Posted By: THarris22

Re: stubby surgery - 05/14/15 02:56 PM

Hope that doesn't mean 9 months of not fishing. Get well soon Stubby!
Posted By: mayor (crappiepete)

Re: stubby surgery - 05/14/15 03:11 PM

Good to hear that the surgery went well. Catch up on reading and watching TV. BTW daytime TV stinks....

Re: stubby surgery - 05/14/15 07:04 PM

you would get to attached to that basscat u would want to keep it frkazoid

Re: stubby surgery - 05/14/15 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Hickory Nut
Glad to hear everything is ok. If you need someone to go by occasionally and feed your fish and maybe thin out a few and make sure they are holding at your spots until you re-coop, I will be glad to help roflmao
well I guess that would be ok,Mark is already there frkazoidONLY KIDDING MARK NOT. fish
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: stubby surgery - 05/15/15 12:11 AM

Originally Posted By: stubby77
you would get to attached to that basscat u would want to keep it frkazoid
You got that right Stubby. I miss mine. By the way I know how to drive one of them BassCats..... just saying. Glad you are on the mend.
Posted By: crope1

Re: stubby surgery - 05/15/15 03:23 AM

take care of yourself.the crappie and cats will be there waiting on ya.
Posted By: Stucky76

Re: stubby surgery - 05/15/15 04:04 PM

Hope all is well Stubby and you can get back on the water soon.
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: stubby surgery - 05/15/15 04:49 PM

...it is all up from here!!! Good luck!!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum