Texas Fishing Forum

Shout out!

Posted By: B-Deuces

Shout out! - 05/06/15 02:23 PM

Big shout out to lane palmer, got my order of thump buddies in the mail over the weekend. Could not be more excited, going to try them out tonight. Great guy to deal with! I don't know how he gets the time to send these out during his guiding season but boy am I excited to throw them tonight.

I also really commend him for placing the bible verse sticker on the baggie. Glad to see God still has a place in the business world. I hope that continues forever!

I'll try to give a report on their action tonight, although im not much of a fisherman so the results may be skewed from my skills alone hahah
Posted By: Esnow74

Re: Shout out! - 05/06/15 02:44 PM

I can tell you that last Sunday the Thump Buddy in Old Faithful was on fire.
Posted By: Laner

Re: Shout out! - 05/07/15 06:29 PM

Young gun 12, thank you for taking the time to say those words. You were patient with your order, and I can' t thank you enough.

There's a neat story about those jigs with the Bible verses on them. A retired preacher in the Houston area, who goes by Psalty here on the forum, makes those by hand in his free time. We contacted each other after I saw an ad of his looking for scrap plastic, because I have a ton of the stuff and I usually end up throwing it away. I send him my old plastic, he makes all types of jigs, attaches a verse, then sends them all over the world! Literally, he sends them worldwide. He takes no pay for his labor, but I assure you, he is storing up treasure in heaven.
Posted By: AGSWON

Re: Shout out! - 05/07/15 09:40 PM

That's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing that Lane.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum