Texas Fishing Forum

Waco tournaments

Posted By: byerscrappie2

Waco tournaments - 04/30/15 12:08 PM

I wanted to ask everyone what they thought about haveing like a Tuesday night tournament and Waco a couple of times during the summer. Like the bass guys do on Wednesday nights. Make it from like 6pm to 9 pm $50 a team and $10 for big fish. If we could get like 10 boats in every time it would be fun and worth it for everyone to get out on the water and do a little competitive fishing. Let me know your thoughts and if you would do it or not
Posted By: Lucas Loafman

Re: Waco tournaments - 04/30/15 12:42 PM

I don't know that I could do them every week, but from time to time I could. Entry fee might be a little high for a quick jackpot tourney.
Posted By: crappiegetter

Re: Waco tournaments - 04/30/15 12:55 PM

I'd be in this Line thumb
Originally Posted By: Lucas Loafman
I don't know that I could do them every week, but from time to time I could. Entry fee might be a little high for a quick jackpot tourney.

Re: Waco tournaments - 05/01/15 03:15 AM

As long as I'm in your Boat lol hammer
Originally Posted By: byerscrappie2
I wanted to ask everyone what they thought about haveing like a Tuesday night tournament and Waco a couple of times during the summer. Like the bass guys do on Wednesday nights. Make it from like 6pm to 9 pm $50 a team and $10 for big fish. If we could get like 10 boats in every time it would be fun and worth it for everyone to get out on the water and do a little competitive fishing. Let me know your thoughts and if you would do it or not
Posted By: byerscrappie2

Re: Waco tournaments - 05/01/15 03:21 AM

Crappiegetter don't u want a better chance at winning a little money. If so my boat is not the place to be. Lol I think it would be fun if we could get it going

Re: Waco tournaments - 05/01/15 03:23 AM

Ran good yesterday from what I saw lol thumb
Originally Posted By: byerscrappie2
Crappiegetter don't u want a better chance at winning a little money. If so my boat is not the place to be. Lol I think it would be fun if we could get it going
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum