Texas Fishing Forum

Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco

Posted By: PatrickDominick

Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco - 04/22/15 04:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BV7VA4YjL8
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco - 04/22/15 08:05 PM

I'm shocked you had that place to yourself.

Re: Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco - 04/22/15 08:43 PM

I never saw many people on a boat fishing it. There were some who rented kayaks or paddle boards right by there. And the bass fisherman were always by the shore line.
Posted By: Espy

Re: Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco - 04/22/15 09:39 PM

I have a buddy that bank fishes that area they call it duck world. that's a nice yak you got and a nice haul thumb
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco - 04/23/15 12:56 AM

Usually covered up with people. We usually get into some bass and whites in the area. I like feeding the birds and squirrels.

Re: Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco - 04/23/15 01:02 AM

Thanks! It's a Feelfree Lure 11.5 and I have it pretty rigged out smile I call it my Cadiyak. I can stay out all day on that thing. Very comfortable!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco - 04/23/15 06:03 AM

Enjoyed your video. Thanks for sharing. cheers
Posted By: MBDLAW

Re: Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco - 04/23/15 10:35 AM

caught so many while in law school there (from the bank) - awesome!
Posted By: hawghoover

Re: Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco - 04/24/15 04:19 PM

nice set up.

Re: Video of me catching a few out of my kayak in the Brazos River, Downtown Waco - 04/24/15 06:38 PM

Thanks! I'm thinking of going out to Lake Worth tomorrow.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum