Texas Fishing Forum

Not enough weight

Posted By: wacorusty

Not enough weight - 04/18/15 11:02 PM

40 fish, weighed in 25 for 16.22, think we got 6th. 22lbs was winning when we left. All little uns, only a few slabs, no wind, got hot, but had a grat day! We fished hard!

My boy Stump and his girl Adi. She helped us clean up.

Posted By: dwmoore

Re: Not enough weight - 04/18/15 11:24 PM

Y'all done good.Darrell
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Not enough weight - 04/18/15 11:26 PM

looks like a winning day to me... cheers
Posted By: *** Gen. Guts ***

Re: Not enough weight - 04/18/15 11:33 PM

no baby bass ? hooked
Posted By: Lucas Loafman

Re: Not enough weight - 04/19/15 01:13 AM

Good job...wish I could have fished, but that whole family and work thing gets in the way.
Posted By: cellis

Re: Not enough weight - 04/19/15 01:29 AM

That's a good haul. Congrats.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Not enough weight - 04/19/15 02:23 AM

Good times with some nice fish. Well done. cheers
Posted By: DaveB

Re: Not enough weight - 04/19/15 10:12 PM

So where was the weighin and the registration? Must be a super secret tourney. Made the trip to Waco for this. I even asked the lady at the bait shop for info. Said she didn't know. Had plenty of fish to weigh. bang
Posted By: big10

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 02:09 AM

That really sucks Dave, I guess you gotta be in "THE CLUB" to fish this tournament. I guess those bass guys don't want to fish aginst some of the best in the area.
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 02:23 AM

I thought the tourney info was posted in the other thread?

Didn't DaveB respond to the post with the info?
Posted By: crappiegetter

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 03:25 AM

Very Little is ever heard for this tourney until Maybe the DAY BEFORE ???? hammer I got in it 3 yrs back and my partner passed away and never gotten a word about it since hmmm
Posted By: moonriver

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 03:33 AM

nice catch.

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 03:34 AM

Just FYI the registration and weigh in are always at the Lacy point ramp or the small speegleville off Mcgloughlin rd rolleyes so MAYBE Next year cheers
Originally Posted By: DaveB
So where was the weighin and the registration? Must be a super secret tourney. Made the trip to Waco for this. I even asked the lady at the bait shop for info. Said she didn't know. Had plenty of fish to weigh. bang
Posted By: monster crappie

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 03:44 AM

Great Job !! I had clients and we managed to catch 44 ... our best 25 went 17.5 like yours a lot of little ones ...but a ton of fun !! Great kids and Great fishing . Family fun is the most important of all !!!

I wonder if Waco is ready for another Crappie Tourney ??? Maybe the Crappie King Open ??? Just a thought > To benifit the Waco Youth Foundation.

www.TheCrappieKing.com

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 03:54 AM

sounds good Greg cheers thumb
Originally Posted By: monster crappie
Great Job !! I had clients and we managed to catch 44 ... our best 25 went 17.5 like yours a lot of little ones ...but a ton of fun !! Great kids and Great fishing . Family fun is the most important of all !!!

I wonder if Waco is ready for another Crappie Tourney ??? Maybe the Crappie King Open ??? Just a thought > To benifit the Waco Youth Foundation.

www.TheCrappieKing.com

Posted By: Lucas Loafman

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 11:41 AM

Waco is always good for a tourney. Big fish come and go, but the numbers are almost always there especially through October.
Posted By: fishinman

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 11:50 AM

Go for it!
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 12:03 PM

WTG Rusty!!!!
Posted By: wacorusty

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 01:24 PM

Thanks Bill! It was a little frustrating a couple times. One team pulled right on top of us and started casting about 50' from our marker. We didn't catch anything and didn't say anything either, just pulled up and moved along. Then there was this old guy that came by us at two different spots just marking our piles that we were fishing. The tourney is not advertised very well. We didn't get a flyer in the mail this year. We had to call to get one. There were 30 teams, which was the largest turnout I've seen in years. Yes, Greg, I think a second tourney would be easy to hold. Mid to late May would be great.
Posted By: monster crappie

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 03:45 PM

the date you spoke of were my thoughts exactly by that time the spawns over their back on the big lake and brush piles and they're not so scatteredI'm talking with some people about some advertising and promotional dollars to make this thing happen if I do it I'm going to do it first class and I'm going to need some dollar chip sponsors behind meanybody with information and/or help or dollars to help promote this please contact me at 2547222931
Posted By: DaveB

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Fooshman

Enlighten me about "my post" Fooshman. Fished this tourney a couple years ago and the registration/weighin was at Speegleville Park. Think that if you are having a tournament then maybe someone would post info about it. Seems to be secret since I haven't seen any info on winning weights.
Posted By: big10

Re: Not enough weight - 04/20/15 10:24 PM

Leanin post said it best over a month ago.

Originally Posted By: leanin post
possibly the most secretive tourney on the planet,. I showed up at the lake and still missed it.. roflmao
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Not enough weight - 04/21/15 02:56 AM

Originally Posted By: DaveB

Originally Posted By: Fooshman

Enlighten me about "my post" Fooshman. Fished this tourney a couple years ago and the registration/weighin was at Speegleville Park. Think that if you are having a tournament then maybe someone would post info about it. Seems to be secret since I haven't seen any info on winning weights.

In this thread...

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...out_Waco_tourna

If that pic isn't big enough to make out, click here--->>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/111614187/ahem.jpg
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum