Texas Fishing Forum

shut-up-and-fish

Posted By: Sandwich Maker

shut-up-and-fish - 12/01/12 12:54 AM

I know some guys will ask for new electronics for Christmas. I see postings of sales and prices from all over. I have no connection to David, but all you have to do is go to the Trading/Classified section on TFF and look under good trade/bad trade reports to see what his past customers have to say about his products, pricing, and service. In my dealings with him, he's always promptly answered emails and posts his phone #. He's even told me about some accessories I needed....where to look to get a better price than he could offer. I'm glad he's a member of TFF, just makes it sweeter to do business with him. Give Santa a hint...........
Posted By: Wylie Crappieman

Re: shut-up-and-fish - 12/01/12 12:57 AM

I got my Bird from him!! Top shelf service.
Posted By: bayoubob

Re: shut-up-and-fish - 12/01/12 03:28 AM

I have bought numerous items from David. He is a class act!,,, will jump thru hoops to make it work for you!!!!!
Posted By: leanin post

Re: shut-up-and-fish - 12/01/12 03:36 AM

David gave me a great deal on my Terrova and I appreciate it. I will buy more stuff from him in the future. Give him a chance to earn your business and u will be glad u did.
Posted By: el Rojo

Re: shut-up-and-fish - 12/01/12 12:56 PM

I saw a HDS7 touch screen at Bass Pro and noticed it had a info page that would display engine data. I just bought a new to me Lund with a 4 stroke Yamaha 150. This engine data display was the deal clincher for me, but Bass Pro didn't know if it would work. I called David and he spent the afternoon calling Lowrance and Yamaha technical support to find out what we needed. He even called me back to get the engine serial number to see if it was equipped for the NEMA export plug. Then he got schematic PDF drawings from Lowrance on what to look for and how to install. Gentlemen, I know David spent at least 4 hours on this and never sounded impatient, all he wanted was it to be right. I should have the new unit early next week -- look out CRAPPIE.

Thanks David.
Posted By: Chris H2Os

Re: shut-up-and-fish - 12/01/12 01:18 PM

I bought both of my humminbirds from David and he gave me a great deal on both of them.

CW
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: shut-up-and-fish - 12/01/12 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: el Rojo
I saw a HDS7 touch screen at Bass Pro and noticed it had a info page that would display engine data. I just bought a new to me Lund with a 4 stroke Yamaha 150. This engine data display was the deal clincher for me, but Bass Pro didn't know if it would work. I called David and he spent the afternoon calling Lowrance and Yamaha technical support to find out what we needed. He even called me back to get the engine serial number to see if it was equipped for the NEMA export plug. Then he got schematic PDF drawings from Lowrance on what to look for and how to install. Gentlemen, I know David spent at least 4 hours on this and never sounded impatient, all he wanted was it to be right. I should have the new unit early next week -- look out CRAPPIE.

Thanks David.

Thank you for all the great comments. I do work hard to get you quality product at a great price and the service you expect from shut-up-and-fish before during and after the sale.

el Rojo, Your order will be in this week Wednesday.

Thanks again everyone. Your good word keeps me going and your support of the TFF keeps it rolling. Lets get some crappie photos submitted for the cover page contest and have a chance to win some great prizes from our fine sponsors.

http://www.outdoorsites.net/photo_contest/

David @ shut-up-and-fish
Your One Stop Shop
Posted By: Gom

Re: shut-up-and-fish - 12/01/12 05:15 PM

He's hooking us up with his and her's Humminbirds for our Christmas gifts this year.On his list for the new 2013 models coming later this month. He has great prices and great advice! We are getting a 989c SI for wife to watch at console and a 898c SI when I run the trolling motor.
Posted By: Sangelle

Re: shut-up-and-fish - 12/01/12 09:38 PM

hes a pretty good fisherman too
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum