Texas Fishing Forum

Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business?

Posted By: RoadRunnerTR21

Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/06/24 08:45 PM

I wanted to order some of their Thump Buddies, Thump Chubbies and jig heads. I thought I had a vendor but that totally back fired. I'm still waiting on a resolution from them. Which brings me to my question.
Posted By: Brian Spagnola

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/06/24 10:45 PM

FYI Lane the owner passed away a couple months back unexpectedly. I have a handful of bags I had bought to support Lane a while back. I'd be glad to send them to you if you would just send a gift card for a pizza dinner or something for Lanes family.

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/06/24 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Brian Spagnola
FYI Lane the owner passed away a couple months back unexpectedly. I have a handful of bags I had bought to support Lane a while back. I'd be glad to send them to you if you would just send a gift card for a pizza dinner or something for Lanes family.

Thanks Brian. I knew about Lane's passing. He guided us once when my siblings visited from out of town and I didn't have enough room in my boat. Let me know what you got. I'm sure we can work something out.
Posted By: ILLbeancounter

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/06/24 11:31 PM

lakesidelures.com is still sell them it appears?

https://lakesidelures.com/product-category/crappie-jigs/

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/07/24 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by ILLbeancounter

I'm having a bit of an issue with them. I placed an order on Dec 29th and have not received it even though my CC was charged. They have not responded to my email inquiry. I'll be calling them this week.
Posted By: leanin post

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/07/24 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by RoadRunnerTR21

I'm having a bit of an issue with them. I placed an order on Dec 29th and have not received it even though my CC was charged. They have not responded to my email inquiry. I'll be calling them this week.

I think hes a one man operation,, spoke with him on the phone, when I put my orders in and hes a good guy,, may be postal service issues..also he may be getting swamped with orders, because stock has ran out for most vendors that sold the constant pursuit products..

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/07/24 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by leanin post

I think hes a one man operation,, spoke with him on the phone, when I put my orders in and hes a good guy,, may be postal service issues..also he may be getting swamped with orders, because stock has ran out for most vendors that sold the constant pursuit products..

I understand the challenges of being a 1 man operation. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but as a business owner myself, there are limits. I plan on calling this week and having a conversation to see if we can get to some kind of resolution.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/08/24 02:30 PM

Frank will get you taken care of.

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/08/24 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Slewfoot

Does Frank run Lake Side Lures?
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/08/24 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Slewfoot

Does Frank run Lake Side Lures?

As far as I know. I haven't talked to him in a while but the number I called was the one on his website. Try that. You can probably text him.

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/12/24 07:42 PM

Frank, at Lake Side Lures and I finally got everything sorted out and he made good on my order just like Slewfoot said. He thought he had sent me my order but apparently he ran out of his stock. We are good now and Frank is easy to deal with. I recommend Lake Side Lures!
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Is Constant Pursuit Outfitters still in business? - 01/14/24 05:03 PM

I have 5 packs of the chubbies that work well on tawakoni that Lane personally sent me. I am using them sparingly. Luckily one will last for 100 fish! My fishing partner pours plastics so I need to see if I can find a mold and have him make me a private stock in remembrance of Lane. I used them last week on some crappie and everyone I caught I said "thanks Lane!"
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum