Texas Fishing Forum

Our first crappie tournament ever. Crappie Masters Palestine

Posted By: Fat Boy Fishing

Our first crappie tournament ever. Crappie Masters Palestine - 11/08/22 01:59 PM

Video footage and recap of our Crappie Masters tournament this past weekend on Palestine.

Posted By: gborg

Re: Our first crappie tournament ever. Crappie Masters Palestine - 11/08/22 02:52 PM

Good to see ya'll back on the tube. And yes bass fishermen in general own the lake, any lake and all lakes .
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Our first crappie tournament ever. Crappie Masters Palestine - 11/08/22 04:25 PM

Hate I missed that one! I was however fishing! First time to chase tuna! Man that was fun! Never been whipped by a fish till now. Great video y’all! Hopefully we’ll see you next month on Toledo. I’ve wanted to crappie fish that lake for years!! thumb

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fat Boy Fishing

Re: Our first crappie tournament ever. Crappie Masters Palestine - 11/08/22 04:36 PM

That looks like fun! You will definitely see us on Toledo. I live 15 minutes from Huxley so I'm always around if you want to go one day.
Posted By: cbell

Re: Our first crappie tournament ever. Crappie Masters Palestine - 11/08/22 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Slewfoot
Hate I missed that one! I was however fishing! First time to chase tuna! Man that was fun! Never been whipped by a fish till now. Great video y’all! Hopefully we’ll see you next month on Toledo. I’ve wanted to crappie fish that lake for years!! thumb

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Slew. Those are some nice Tuna's. How long of a trip was that? We used to fish Dophin dock back in the mid 90's and do 48 hour trips that would go 100 miles out in the gulf.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Our first crappie tournament ever. Crappie Masters Palestine - 11/11/22 04:15 AM

thumb
Posted By: pop r

Re: Our first crappie tournament ever. Crappie Masters Palestine - 11/14/22 08:04 PM

You two did great on your first tournament. Go get em! thumb
Posted By: Dusty W.

Re: Our first crappie tournament ever. Crappie Masters Palestine - 11/20/22 03:21 AM

Congrats!
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Our first crappie tournament ever. Crappie Masters Palestine - 11/20/22 02:46 PM

nice steal...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum