Texas Fishing Forum

3N | Summer Trips

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | Summer Trips - 08/09/18 04:05 PM

3 Nails Trip’s

Trip # 1 was Montrell , David, and Rod on Lake Palestine. These guys drove down from Shreveport to fish with me. We have been trying to get a date to fish for long time, and we finally made it happen. The fishing was typical summertime pattern. Stay on the move and pick one or two, and move to the next spot. We had a great time, and learned some new things, and we are looking forward to are next trip. Ended the day with 31 slabs!!!

Trip #2 was Efrem his mom Betty, and Bruce on Lake Tawakoni. Efrem works a lot out of town. And loves to fish whenever he can , and it’s always a plus when your mom can come along. The morning started out very slow at 10:30 we only had two fish in the cooler. We made a big move and started to fill the cooler with some nice crappie!!! Ended the day with 34 Crappie!!

Trip# 3 was my old friend Nate and his brother-in-law Johnny on Lake Tawakoni. It’s been at least five years since I’ve seen Nate. He called and wanted to do some Crappie fishing and just get away for little bit, I told him we could do that. It was great seeing him and catching up on old times. We used to Crappie fish together a lot back in the day. Turned out to be a blessed day on the water!!!

Trip # 4 was Mr and Mrs Dean on Lake Tawakoni. I don’t know if it’s wrong for the Guide to have more fun than the clients but I think I did. This couple was amazing!! Unbelievably blessed day on the water. Carolyn had me rolling laughing so hard. Awesome Young lady that loves to fish. She was slinging in Mr C ( Mr Crappie ) left and right. I think all the lake heard us we got a little excited. This is one of the trips I will never forget, thanks guys for making my job the best there is. Ended the day with a blessed 50 Crappie!!!

We still been slapping the Crappie in the face, with BoneHead Tackle Stump Bugs in white lightning and black neon with some type of scent on it.

Go check them out at www.boneheadtackle.com

Same pattern brush in 12 to 20 foot of water. Fish slow and stay on the move.

Guys I have openings in August, so if you’re ready to get on some Crappie, please give me a call!!!
Thanks God Bless!

Mark
3N |Three Nails Guide
threenailsguide.com
903-275-4712
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum