Texas Fishing Forum

Guide Report Waco & Tradinghouse

Posted By: Waco Kid

Guide Report Waco & Tradinghouse - 07/10/18 08:08 PM

Tradinghouse- The lake is very low, the ramp is usable but you'll have to back way in their. Plan on getting wet if your launching by your self. The best bite is early morning. The lake is full of very small Shad so stick with small baits. The fish are really spooky so your best bet is to back off the brush and cast to the pile and watch your line, the bite is very light!

Waco- It's on flame rite now. The Crappie are biting all day long. It's best early morning and late evening but you'll catch fish mid day too. Be prepared to do a lot of culling. We're catching a lot of keepers but their are a bunch of dinks mixed in.

I have plenty of openings available for the up coming weeks. If your wanting to fish Tradinghouse you'll need to book your trip soon, I don't know how much longer I can launch my boat due to lake levels.
You can book your trip at www.wacokidguideservice.com or call me at 254-315-3999
Posted By: leanin post

Re: Guide Report Waco & Tradinghouse - 07/11/18 06:08 AM

great report Dean, thanks! thumb
Posted By: rbadley

Re: Guide Report Waco & Tradinghouse - 07/20/18 01:08 AM

Will be at Lake Waco in the morning (Friday). Hopefully find the crappie before it gets too hot!
Posted By: rbadley

Re: Guide Report Waco & Tradinghouse - 07/20/18 07:18 PM

Yep Waco is on Fire! Had a great morning there this morning. 1st brush pile gave me 16 keepers in about 40 minutes.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum