Texas Fishing Forum

3N | Memorial Day Weekend

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | Memorial Day Weekend - 05/30/18 05:23 PM

Memorial Day Weekend

Another great weekend for us here on Lake Palestine. The lake was a little crowded,but that didn’t stop us from catching the Crappie.

Friday was Butch, Randy and his son Keaton. This was the guys second trip with me and the second time to limit out. I don’t know what was heavier the cooler of Crappie or the smack talk these guys where giving each other!!! Either way was a great trip.

Saturday morning was Kelly and his daughter Kaitlynn. They booked a trip last year at this time. Again was a great trip and limited out again!! I really enjoy watching a father and daughter fish together and spend time together. These two are no strangers to Crappie fishing ,
so they keep me busy putting crappie in the cooler!!!

Saturday evening was Cole and his friend Cameron. These guys drove from Oklahoma to fish with me . And they wanted to get on some big east texas slabs, and that they did 50 of them! Enjoyed sharing the boat with you guys, see y’all again!!!

Sunday morning was Wes and his wife Telina. Wes wanted to get his wife on some slabs. I told him I think I can handle that. Before long she had the hang of it and was slinging slabsin the boat. And I think it is safe to say she had a blast doing it.

Sunday evening, Dwayne booked a trip for his daughter Laynee and her friend Lorna. This was their first time to Crappie fish. After A little helping and coaching they where catching them on her own. The girls even showed Dwayne how it was done!!! They ended up with a nice mess of Crappie.

Monday morning was Dominick and his wife Debbie. These guys live on Lake Palastine and are no strangers to crappie fishing. I really enjoyed fishing with these two. With great personalities and love what they do, and that is Crappie fishing. I was super blessed to be able to share the boat with this couple. They ended their trip with 50 crappie!!!

Monday evening was John and his wife. They are just getting into Crappie fishing, and I can truly say they are loving it. John cracks me up every time he catches one he says ( this is greatness ) a man after my own heart lol. He ended the day with his limit 25 Crappie.

Thank all you guys so much for booking with me. You keep me busy and working hard but that’s what I love.

If you’re looking for Crappie trip. I would love to be the Guide that puts a big smile on your face!!! Please give me a call I’m up for the challenge!!!

Big thanks to our sponsors for help making all this happen. Bonehead tackle and Pro Angler Rod’s

Mark
3N | Three Nails Guide
threenailsguide.com
903-275-4712
Posted By: Fish a holic

Re: 3N | Memorial Day Weekend - 05/30/18 06:20 PM

Well done!
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: 3N | Memorial Day Weekend - 05/30/18 07:17 PM

Excellent, I'm glad your fishing Lake Palestine. fish
Posted By: leanin post

Re: 3N | Memorial Day Weekend - 05/30/18 08:16 PM

Let the good times roll. blessings galore!!! coolphotos
Posted By: bush hog

Re: 3N | Memorial Day Weekend - 05/30/18 09:44 PM

Wow, you had a busy weekend and very productive too looks like. Love those big Palestine slabs. thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 3N | Memorial Day Weekend - 05/30/18 10:43 PM

Solid post and fish. As always good job. thumb
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Memorial Day Weekend - 05/31/18 03:47 AM

Thanks for another great trip Mark. Again, Kait and I had a blast.

>E
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: 3N | Memorial Day Weekend - 05/31/18 04:36 PM

cheers Awesome as always!
Posted By: duckiller

Re: 3N | Memorial Day Weekend - 06/01/18 02:27 AM

Wow
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum