Texas Fishing Forum

First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic

Posted By: JayDon

First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/22/18 04:47 PM

I would like to announce the First Annual Texas Jack n Jill Crappie Classic tournament that will be held on November 3rd on Lake o' the Pines, near Jefferson, Texas!! This tournament will benefit the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition. We are asking crappie clubs from all over the nation to sponsor this tournament and are asking for product donations for a drawing following the tournament. 100% of the moneys raised by sponsorships and the drawing will be donated to the NOCC. The tournament fee will be $100 per team and it will be a 100% payback!! You can go to www.jacknjillclassic.com for rules and an entry form. Also, you might want to go to https://visitjeffersontexas.com to learn more about the City of Jefferson and all of its lodging and restaurants. It's a great couple's town!! Please share!!
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/22/18 07:13 PM

Sounds fun, right in my back yard to!!!...sort of....jill said yes.
Posted By: Hancock's Guide Service

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/22/18 08:11 PM

We will be there!
Posted By: CrappieXpress

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/22/18 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: TroyKing
Sounds fun, right in my back yard to!!!

No kidding......If this wasn’t opening weekend of deer season I’d be all over it.

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/22/18 08:30 PM

Yeah, we knew that it was opening weekend, but that time of year it's hard not to hit some hunting season. Fishing should be excellent though, so we hope to see lots of people there!!
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/22/18 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: CrappieXpress

No kidding......If this wasn’t opening weekend of deer season I’d be all over it.

sounds like its time to pony up son!!!...tell Jill you are gonnna let the deer opener go so yall can have some quality time...they make pink crappie nibbles you know. wife
Posted By: CrappieXpress

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/22/18 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: CrappieXpress

sounds like its time to pony up son!!!...tell Jill you are gonnna let the deer opener go so yall can have some quality time...they make pink crappie nibbles you know. wife

Haha it has nothing to do with Jill she could care less what I do...... but deer seasons only 2 months long. That leaves the other 10 for chasing crappie!!
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/23/18 12:19 AM

I don't know if I could talk momma into staying in the boat for a day but maybe I can talk little sister info coming along and eating snacks and taking naps while I fished!! roflmao
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/23/18 12:22 AM

My deer season starts in October but here's a pic from opening day of gun season last year on Pines!! We had 37 that morning!
Posted By: Hancock's Guide Service

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/23/18 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot

My deer season starts in October but here's a pic from opening day of gun season last year on Pines!! We had 37 that morning!

I plan on having my buck killed before November. I’m gonna start training my wife on the net soon. She can read and net fish. She doesn’t know which end of the pole goes in the water so it should be interesting
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/23/18 11:11 PM

There is plenty of CORPS land around LOP that is accessible by boat. Hunt after the weigh in.

Re: First Annual Texas Jack N Jill Crappie Classic - 05/29/18 12:33 PM

Already have sponsorships and product donations coming in!! If you’d like to donate or sponsor this event please let me know!! Thank you!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum