Texas Fishing Forum

More from Waco & Tradinghouse

Posted By: Waco Kid

More from Waco & Tradinghouse - 05/13/18 08:39 PM

The Crappie at Lake Tradinghouse are in full summer pattern. Early morning and late evening being the peak times. As far color go's it's been anglers choice, red/char, black/char. pearl white they've all been working. If you stay on a BP for 5 min. without a bite move to the next one, keep looking you will find them. Shallower spots in the morning than start looking deeper as the sun gets higher.

The Waco bite has been very good lately. We're finding more quality fish on BP's in 12-16 FOW. A lot of them still have eggs. These fish have been pretty aggressive mostly hitting on the fall. Best technique is to stay about 20' foot the pile, cast to it and count to 10. If no bite at first lift up and let it fall again. You get hung up more this way but the payoff is well worth it. I've found that lately if you get rite on top the brush they tend to get lock jaw. Best colors for me have been blk/char red/white pearl white.

I have lots of openings available. My trips start at $200 for 2 people. call me at 254-315-3999 to book your trip.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: More from Waco & Tradinghouse - 05/14/18 02:54 AM

Nice post and nice fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: pop r

Re: More from Waco & Tradinghouse - 05/14/18 01:07 PM

thumb Good job.
Posted By: sticknstring

Re: More from Waco & Tradinghouse - 05/14/18 04:36 PM

Nice hauls Dean!
Posted By: Waco Kid

Re: More from Waco & Tradinghouse - 05/14/18 05:40 PM

Thanks ya'll. I have openings for half day trips, morning or evening on Thursday & Friday this week and a morning trip on Saturday.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum