Texas Fishing Forum

If this doesn't get your heart beating.......

Posted By: DavisGuideService

If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 01:20 AM

You better have it checked........I don't normally run the sensitivity this hot but I wanted to count them while my customers plucked them off!
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 01:23 AM

eeks
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 01:26 AM

damn
Posted By: leanin post

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 03:05 AM

amazing technology! thats going to be my next upgrade. thumb
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 05:22 AM

Wow! eeks
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 02:24 PM

Dropping the sled off in fhe am to get mine installed. Only took HB 6 months to get it to me! Looking forward to no longer spinning in circles on the TM looking for fhe brush.

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 03:05 PM

In what manner does the screen refresh, does it do it on a timed schedule like every 5 seconds, or is movement required. also would love to see this in action on a bridge piling.

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 07:09 PM

Leaning post, it sweeps around and updates constantly. And you do not have to move to get a good image , the transducer it self roatates in its casing.

Slew, that was one of the main reasons I bought it! I hardly ever use a marker bouy anymore.
Posted By: POPPA

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 08:57 PM

what is it a image of?
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: DavisGuideService
Leaning post, it sweeps around and updates constantly. And you do not have to move to get a good image , the transducer it self roatates in its casing.

Slew, that was one of the main reasons I bought it! I hardly ever use a marker bouy anymore.

I haven't tossed a marker in years. They attract too much attention! Even painted black. That and I always seemed to forget and leave them on piles. Never a decent pile either. Always a sho nuff money pile!! bang

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/06/18 09:57 PM

cool, kind of like radar.
Posted By: Kens3313

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/07/18 11:01 PM

what are we looking at here? the middle the bullseye? I'm guessing the yellow dots in the black are fish

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/08/18 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Kens3313
what are we looking at here? the middle the bullseye? I'm guessing the yellow dots in the black are fish

if u folded the pic in half, the black section would be the water column under the boat.
Posted By: Papa John

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/08/18 01:33 AM

A far cry better than the flashers of the 60's........

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/08/18 05:01 AM

heres a couple more images guys of crappie over and around brush, I love technology!
Posted By: Kens3313

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/08/18 08:28 PM

So if u saw that on screen u could turn boat facing the fish and cast straight ahead to them?

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/08/18 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Kens3313
So if u saw that on screen u could turn boat facing the fish and cast straight ahead to them?

Yes sir, a lot of the time When i pull up to a brush pile I’ll kill big motor Then I’ll drop trolling motor In and use 360 to take me 15ft away and start casting without ever going over brush and disturbing the fish. After I’ll get on top and go vertical to them. It’s a great tool.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: If this doesn't get your heart beating....... - 05/09/18 12:09 PM

Originally Posted By: leanin post

cool, kind of like radar.

Dang cool, and just like radar...now if I can just get mine dialed in like the pic in the post... bang
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum