Texas Fishing Forum

I think I got it figured out!!!!

Posted By: BlueNitro

I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/04/18 11:55 AM

Are you tired of of catching 9 7/8" crappie? Talk about a waste of a crappie nibble or a minnow.

Are you tired of your tournament weights not getting you into the money?

Are you tired of Slewfoot and other friends giving you [censored] on a public fishing forum?

Simply pour one gallon of Alaska Fish Fertilizer into your favorite crappie hole one-week before fishing it and wait for the amazing results before your next trip.

Get your bottles now from RD Fabrications for $99.99 plus shipping and handling while supplies last.
Posted By: Bissett

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/04/18 12:23 PM

I'll take 5!
Posted By: Davedave

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/04/18 12:24 PM

I’m pretty sure Slewfoot is going to rip you a new one for this deal.

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/04/18 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Davedave
I’m pretty sure Slewfoot is going to rip you a new one for this deal.

If he does, I'm going to pour a whole gallon of this smelly [censored] in his new boat!!!

Make sure you tell him how long it took you to get the smell out of your old boat.
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/04/18 01:04 PM

Hey BlueNitro, maybe post this in the catfish section. I'm sure you'll sell hundreds of bottles there.
There's a couple guys on here that will order a bottle, just won't admit to it. Just saying.
stir bolt
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/04/18 02:14 PM

Little Man's been using that stuff for years!!! Your too late!!! roflmao

He bath's in it the night before he fishes and they just jump in the boat!! Adds some to his breakfast cereal on tourney days! Now the cat's out of the bag! Get with the program! Watch your weight's increase!!! thumb

He sell's it for $75 a bottle just saying! stir

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/04/18 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
Little Man's been using that stuff for years!!! Your too late!!! roflmao

He bath's in it the night before he fishes and they just jump in the boat!! Adds some to his breakfast cereal on tourney days! Now the cat's out of the bag! Get with the program! Watch your weight's increase!!! thumb

He sell's it for $75 a bottle just saying! stir

Wow, Little Man is dedicated. I was just going to pour it the water in hopes the fish would get larger because I am adding Fish Fertilizer to help them grow. I'll get Dave to try it on his cereal - he will try anything.

Explain 'collusion' to him. If Little Man goes up to $87.50 I'll go down to the same and we'll all make good money.
Posted By: The Crappie Guy

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/05/18 08:24 PM

Hmmm, I guess drinking that stuff each morning with my vitamins isn't what I should have been doing with it bang
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/08/18 02:35 PM

roflmao

Contact info?
Posted By: Captain Yakker

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/08/18 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: bogey♂
roflmao

Contact info?

No problem. Just call BR-549 and tell them Junior sent you.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/09/18 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Captain Yakker
Originally Posted By: bogey♂
roflmao

Contact info?

No problem. Just call BR-549 and tell them Junior sent you.

Or Sam from Sales...you guys are a hoot! That’s funny, I don’t care who you are... roflmao
Posted By: crope1

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/10/18 03:55 AM

with Mothers Day right around the corner,I get a blessing by reading Mark's Trust God post a second time and a few laughs from this post. Thanks to all who contributed....
Posted By: crapicat

Re: I think I got it figured out!!!! - 05/10/18 04:32 AM

Better go back and read it again Ronnie...as I had to add in my 2cents...just couldn’t stand it anymore.. peep
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum