Texas Fishing Forum

song writin while crappie fishin..

Posted By: leanin post

song writin while crappie fishin.. - 04/30/18 03:48 PM

anybody else think abt fishing songs while fishing.
why I do im not sure but I have donated material before to folks.
yesterday a line popped in my head and I couldnt get it out.
Sheees mine all mine and the bank cant a take her cause shes all paid off and they can kiss my ARSE...
TWO stroke yammy and shes strong and shiny and the bank cant take her , they can kiss my ARSE...
FOUR long years sendin out them payments but there all done now and it sure werent fast
shees a mine all mine gonna take me fishin , hundred fifteen hosses gonna get there fast
if ya see me fishin you can stop for a visit but dont scratch my motor cause ill get peed fast
yeah shees mine all mine for a good long time,and runs like a rabbit through louisiana pine.

well this is what I got so far. ha
Posted By: SK.

Re: song writin while crappie fishin.. - 04/30/18 05:52 PM

A smooth beat and guitar along with a few other instruments and by gilley you got yourself a number one hit....
I'd buy it....
Posted By: BrazosRiverTom

Re: song writin while crappie fishin.. - 04/30/18 08:06 PM

Good writing. Yep the mind does strange things while waiting for the thump.
Posted By: CrappieXpress

Re: song writin while crappie fishin.. - 04/30/18 08:13 PM

No song about crappie fishing would be complete without a line or two about being hung up in a brush pile and breaking off.... of course that’s generally accompanied by a bad word or two in my version of the song.
Posted By: sae

Re: song writin while crappie fishin.. - 04/30/18 08:28 PM

Good stuff right there,Wille wont take it ,anit about dope
Posted By: crapicat

Re: song writin while crappie fishin.. - 05/02/18 05:11 AM

Interestingly, When I am alone on the water, my mind always wanders to a bible verse about coming to worship in Gods Temple, and then the other conflicting one about not having to meet in a specific place...then, I usually start looking around to pay attention to the majesty his handi work. Seems his house is not a house at all, Always seems like someone is asking me where I go to church...My reply, is usually “Gods Temple”, and then when they ask what faith, I reply non-denominational, all the while thinking of many fishing buddies over the years...Guess I have never met any fisherman worth their salt, that hasn’t prayed to God to help them on occasion. I know I have...

Leaning post, I sometimes get a the line of a song stuck in my mind, on occasion, or a funny story about something that happened...thanks for sharing! thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: song writin while crappie fishin.. - 05/02/18 10:07 AM

Awesome! cheers
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: song writin while crappie fishin.. - 05/02/18 01:26 PM

ah,...don't quit your day job,.. rock
Posted By: Glenn54

Re: song writin while crappie fishin.. - 05/02/18 10:24 PM

Exactly what I was thinking.

Originally Posted By: JIM SR.
ah,...don't quit your day job,.. rock
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum