Texas Fishing Forum

Openings at the Office.

Posted By: ERNEST PATY

Openings at the Office. - 02/21/18 07:31 PM

It's renewal time again at "The Office" (our boat slips at Lake Lewisville) . It looks like we will have 2 or 3 spots opening up.

Pier 121 Marina, slips M33 & M35. two 12' x 30' slips with pontoon boats in them. Heavily baited out with cedar trees & Plastic structures.  Decks with Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, Chairs and storage locker.

Cost is $450.00 per year, per person, beginning April 1, 2018 and ending March 31, 2019. You also get free use of the boat ramps.

This is excellent fishing  out of the weather, Particularly good in the winter months.

Contact me if interested:

Ernest Paty

catchcrappie@AOL.com

214-202-7866

[
Posted By: PEDRO H.

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/21/18 08:19 PM

Is fishing only limited to those two slips?
Posted By: doogan

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/21/18 09:36 PM

Ernest, I sent you a pm.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/21/18 10:03 PM

You could hold a meeting with all the chairs you have in the boat right now! roflmao
Posted By: DFW-fisherman

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/21/18 10:44 PM

I'm in. PM sent.

Lots of places to fish there.
Posted By: PEDRO H.

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/21/18 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: DFW-fisherman
I'm in. PM sent.

that is why I'm asking.

We had ten guys that paid for one slip I was on at Eagle mountain and the management had no problem letting us fish other slips, just as long as we were respectful of the other slip owners. If they were there we would ask permission to fish the stall if they were not there most did not care. we would not fish it if they were present unless they invited us.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/22/18 01:24 AM

Originally Posted By: SKEETER_MAN_225
Originally Posted By: DFW-fisherman
I'm in. PM sent.

that is why I'm asking.

We had ten guys that paid for one slip I was on at Eagle mountain and the management had no problem letting us fish other slips, just as long as we were respectful of the other slip owners. If they were there we would ask permission to fish the stall if they were not there most did not care. we would not fish it if they were present unless they invited us.

Yes, the respect rule plays a big part at the office. It is pretty laid back. Ernest isn't too hard on us employees.
There are plenty of places outside of the office slips that you can go to. Just carry that respect rule with you and you will be fine.
Oh just don't wander to far down the end of our walkway. Respect or not they will bark at ya.
Posted By: BTwrestle04

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/22/18 09:01 AM

I'm really confused. Are you like trying to sublease your slip at Pier 121? How are you afforded ramp access?
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/22/18 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: BTwrestle04
I'm really confused. Are you like trying to sublease your slip at Pier 121? How are you afforded ramp access?

It is a group of people on a slip. Ernest is the captain. The key that gets you into the slips also gives you access to the member's launch ramp.
Posted By: CMFishes

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/22/18 01:39 PM

I'm in if a slot is still available. I sent also sent an email to the referenced AOL address.
Posted By: The Crappie Guy

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/22/18 02:36 PM

After 12 years of fishing the slip.....I'M IN FOR YET ANOTHER YEAR THERE. Oh lord...this means I have to put up with Ernest again for a year hammer
Posted By: fishrdude

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/22/18 04:30 PM

PM sent
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/22/18 05:45 PM

Man I would love to get this for my fIL!!

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/22/18 06:57 PM

Quote:
After 12 years of fishing the slip.....I'M IN FOR YET ANOTHER YEAR THERE. Oh lord...this means I have to put up with Ernest again for a year

You are stuck with me for life, HOW ELSE WILL YOU KNOW WHERE TO FISH.
Posted By: The Crappie Guy

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/22/18 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: ERNEST PATY
Quote:
After 12 years of fishing the slip.....I'M IN FOR YET ANOTHER YEAR THERE. Oh lord...this means I have to put up with Ernest again for a year

You are stuck with me for life, HOW ELSE WILL YOU KNOW WHERE TO FISH.

bow_down
Posted By: Slow-N-Steady

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/22/18 09:47 PM

I'm interested. Are the spots filled?
Posted By: n_fish

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/23/18 01:43 AM

Sent you a PM Ernest

Re: Openings at the Office. - 02/23/18 03:19 AM

Looks like we have enough people interested to fill out. I will post again if we need more.

Re: Openings at the Office. - 03/06/18 01:00 PM

Slip next to mine has an opening. Contact me if more info is needed.
Posted By: Pat Martin

Re: Openings at the Office. - 03/10/18 11:37 PM

Two “Office” spots are still open. There is no better place to hone your jigging skills and catch some supper.

Give Don a call at the numbers listed above.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum