Texas Fishing Forum

New to Crappie Fishing. Need Help Fishing Richland Chambers

Posted By: stripermania

New to Crappie Fishing. Need Help Fishing Richland Chambers - 02/19/18 06:46 PM

I am new to crappie fishing and would like to take my boat to Richland Chambers this month and next month. Where should I go to find some crappies? How deep are they hanging out and what kind of structure should I be targeting. I would prefer to jig for them but would use minnows if it would increase my chance of catching. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: New to Crappie Fishing. Need Help Fishing Richland Chambers - 02/19/18 07:55 PM

PM sent thumb
Posted By: crapicat

Re: New to Crappie Fishing. Need Help Fishing Richland Chambers - 02/21/18 10:07 AM

There are some good crappie in Richland Chamber, the trick is to find them...never did that with much consistency, although I mostly fished for blue cats on RC and normally only chased them after I filled my limit of catfish....I would suggest fishing up past the second bridge or Richland creek area, though. Hope this helps.
Posted By: Scooterfire2

Re: New to Crappie Fishing. Need Help Fishing Richland Chambers - 02/22/18 04:15 AM

I am new to fishing RC too. Where are good spots for crappie. I have caught several nice cats off my dock.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum