Texas Fishing Forum

Lewisville lately

Posted By: Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc

Lewisville lately - 02/04/18 12:42 AM

We have been having some really productive crappie trips over the past few weeks on Lake Lewisville. For the most part we are catching them shallow (2-5FOW) but when the wind has been nice we are finding them on some deeper structure as well. Hopefully we can have a stable weather pattern over the next few weeks and really start to grind on them.

For those of you who are interested in learning how to catch pre spawn crappie please feel free to reach out and book a trip. You will be fishing from a large center console boat and with a guide who wants you to walk away with new techniques that will help you become a better fisherman. I anticipate that the fishing is only going to get better and better through the spawn. After that we will be full force on the sand bass and hybrids like always!

Check out some of the recent photos below and on my Facebook page.

Posted By: PEDRO H.

Re: Lewisville lately - 02/05/18 05:06 PM

Very good guide on lewisville. He has tons of Knowledge to share. knows the lake very well. I feel like I'm a very good crappie fisherman compared to most, but after going on a trip with Phill this past weekend, I walked away from this trip with a whole diffrent out look on how I approach these fish during the winter months. I highly suggest booking a trip with Phill. you will have a good time and learn something. I look forward to learning how to target Hybrids come spring time.
Posted By: Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc

Re: Lewisville lately - 02/05/18 06:34 PM

Thanks Pete. That was a blast.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum