Texas Fishing Forum

Small minnow bucket idea

Posted By: Catfanman

Small minnow bucket idea - 02/02/18 02:35 AM

What are y'all's thoughts on this small cooler minnow bucket idea? for the next time I go crappie fishing and how many minnow s do y'all think will keep in this half gallon cooler ?
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: Small minnow bucket idea - 02/02/18 05:24 AM

Pretty sure that serj5150 on here uses a small jug like that. Maybe he will respond. Or do a search for his posts and check out his videos..

>E
Posted By: scruboak

Re: Small minnow bucket idea - 02/02/18 06:58 AM

I think serj uses a bigger version ..
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Small minnow bucket idea - 02/02/18 11:55 AM

IN this weather probably keep a dozen or two. I would put a dozen in it, see how much room they have..if plent, dump in another dozen...then, I would be interested to see how long they will stay alive in the water without oxygen
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: Small minnow bucket idea - 02/02/18 01:23 PM

You can keep several dozen minnow alive in that...I would put a large zip tie around it and hang one of thoes mini bubble aerators on it...just do partial water replacements occasionally.
Posted By: Duck_Jerky

Re: Small minnow bucket idea - 02/02/18 02:11 PM

If you have some air in it, you could keep quite a few...it's not the volume of water, it's the temperature of the water and the volume of air wink
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Small minnow bucket idea - 02/02/18 02:58 PM

Not sure but I bet you could fit a lot of jigs in there. Just saying.............
Posted By: UJC

Re: Small minnow bucket idea - 02/02/18 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
Not sure but I bet you could fit a lot of jigs in there. Just saying.............

Snob! stir
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Small minnow bucket idea - 02/02/18 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: UJC

Snob! stir

nannyboo
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Small minnow bucket idea - 02/03/18 02:57 AM

Originally Posted By: UJC

Snob! stir

Said the pot to the kettle!!! roflmao roflmao bannana2
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum