Texas Fishing Forum

Tradinghouse Guide Report

Posted By: Waco Kid

Tradinghouse Guide Report - 01/09/18 09:22 PM

Fish are DEEP... Had the pleasure of fishing with Steve and Bill today and all-n-all was a pretty good day. Fish were on the bottom in 33 FOW along the dam. pink and pink/chartreuse were the best producers. We ended up with 32 Crappie and a Ditch-pickle. I have openings tomorrow and Sunday along with several days next week. Their's still time to get in on my Christmas special price of $150 for 2 people. The best way to reach me is at 254-315-3999 call or text any time.
Posted By: leanin post

Re: Tradinghouse Guide Report - 01/10/18 12:39 AM

we really had a great time fishing with Dean today, Bill and I both have boats, but sometimes its nice to just let someone else work the trolling motor and put you on the fish. Dean is very patient
in his approach to fishing, which happens to be one of my weak points. The graph wasnt showing a whole lot of fish on the screen, but Dean knew they were hanging around and kept manuevering and sampling the different depths until he found the spot on the spot. The fishing was consistent, and fairly long window of feeding for this time of year. really nice crappie and the largest one went 1 pounds 14 ounces after 3 hours on ice. I think we had one undersized fish all morning. 33 to 1 keeper ratio is awesome!!
Dean works very hard thru the year putting out brushpiles and keeping up with the goings on around the lake. Dean was on time, had his boat clean and organized, and was very easy to get along with. The boat is an excellent boat that is fun to fish out of . we will sure go fishing with Dean again! thanks for a great day!
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Tradinghouse Guide Report - 01/10/18 12:55 AM

Very nice!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Tradinghouse Guide Report - 01/10/18 03:44 AM

Nice haul. Good job. thumb
Posted By: leanin post

Re: Tradinghouse Guide Report - 01/10/18 05:43 AM

really stout fish
Posted By: RWCAT

Re: Tradinghouse Guide Report - 01/10/18 02:13 PM

Nice thumb