Texas Fishing Forum

3N | Long Wrap Up & Fishing Report

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | Long Wrap Up & Fishing Report - 11/15/17 04:08 AM

•Last Week
Wednesday was Efrem, Bruce and Joel on Lake Palestine. Stubborn would be the word to best describe Palestine lately. You can still catch ‘em, you just have to work for them!

The water was 62 degrees. We had to be 16’ -22’ to get a keeper bite. All fish are sitting on the bottom.

Efrem had BIG Fish of the day with a 2+ pound crappie. We all had a great time.
Ended the day with 46!

Fish caught on BoneHead Tackle Stump Bugs | Lake Palestine Special

I have numerous openings for November. Give me a call and let’s get you on some crappie.

•••••

Wes and his Dad again on Lake Palestine. On there last trip a couple weeks ago we ran a trip on the south end, this trip we fished the north end.

Fishing was average today. Water temp has actually come up to 67 degrees. Once again for us it had to be 14’ of water or deeper to catch a keeper. All fish caught on BoneHead Tackle Stump Bugs • Night Stick

•••••

•This Week
Return Clients

Well the good Lord as blessed me with a lot of return clients, so I guess I'm doing something right lol.

Thursday was Mark and his wife Joanne. Joanne got a day off work so they wanted to hit the lake after some slabs and learn a little more about Tawakoni. It's always great to see a husband and wife fishing together.

Monday was Jim and his friend John on Palestine haven't seen Jim lately so it was good visiting. Jim is one of them guys that will have you Laughing all day with his great sense of humor.

Today was Kelly and his friend Brad these to live in the same town as me. Both are veteran firefighters in the DFW Area. And joy listening to these guys on the job stories stories. These two are just good oh boys. And wanted to learn Tawakoni more,so we done educational trip and some fishing.

Fishing report

The fishing has been tough for us lately. A lot of things going on right now on the lakes. Fish are on the move headed to the dams and deeper water for the winter. Now that the lakes have turned over and the thermocline is gone,most of the fish are right on bottom. Been a tuff bite fish are just scattered everywhere. But if you work at it you can still catch a nice mess of fish. Water temp been 62 to 64.

I have some openings around thanksgiving if anyone wants to sling some crappie over the holiday weekend. Fish caught on boneheaded tackle stump bugs in night stick and Palastine special. Thanks to everyone who fished with me. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Mark
3N | Three Nails Guide
threenailsguide.com
903-275-4712
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Long Wrap Up & Fishing Report - 11/15/17 05:00 AM

Good stuff as always. If Kaitlynn wasn't working over Thanksgiving I'd be tempted to make another trip north.

>E
Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service

Re: 3N | Long Wrap Up & Fishing Report - 11/15/17 03:44 PM

Good job Mark! I can't wait for the water to cool off a little more.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: 3N | Long Wrap Up & Fishing Report - 11/15/17 03:50 PM

Mark, folks like a good product at a good price,...and you provide that and more.
You're a great ambassador to Crappie fishing. Jim
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 3N | Long Wrap Up & Fishing Report - 11/16/17 04:50 AM

As always. Nice report and some nice fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: Lollygagger

Re: 3N | Long Wrap Up & Fishing Report - 11/16/17 09:07 PM

Mark, it was such a pleasure to meet you and and a joy to fish with you on Tuesday! I really enjoyed the trip and the learning! If anyone wants to catch some crappie, Mark with Three Nails Guide is awesome! He will put you on some fish! Thanks again, Mark, for such an enjoyable day on the water!
Posted By: Three Nails Guide

Re: 3N | Long Wrap Up & Fishing Report - 11/18/17 03:05 AM

Brad good to meet you to. Glad you learned some things and had a great time. Thanks again for the trip and support.
Thanks you all guys for the support for Threenailsguide,you guys are a big part to are success. Thanks God bless
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum