Texas Fishing Forum

Found a good place in Cleburne ~~ The Boiling Shrimp Oyster Bar and Seafood Kitchen

Posted By: Dan_n_Texas

Found a good place in Cleburne ~~ The Boiling Shrimp Oyster Bar and Seafood Kitchen - 07/22/17 12:32 AM

Located at 801 N Main St, Cleburne, TX.
Lots of menu items. I had fried alligator tail. They also gave a sample of the Bang Bang Shrimp. It was sautéed shrimp with garlic, lemon pepper, oil, and probably something else. All of it was delicious. A little bit on the expensive side but it was very, very good. Definitely will go back.
Posted By: Luke57

Re: Found a good place in Cleburne ~~ The Boiling Shrimp Oyster Bar and Seafood Kitchen - 08/05/17 11:47 AM

Went by there Wednesday wish I would have stopped

Re: Found a good place in Cleburne ~~ The Boiling Shrimp Oyster Bar and Seafood Kitchen - 08/05/17 03:32 PM

Had Crab Legs and Mussels on Thursday. I got it with "mild Cajun". It was a bit bland for my taste. I'll have to "hike it up" next time.
Posted By: Woodwzrd

Re: Found a good place in Cleburne ~~ The Boiling Shrimp Oyster Bar and Seafood Kitchen - 09/11/17 09:51 PM

Sounds good, gonna try.

Re: Found a good place in Cleburne ~~ The Boiling Shrimp Oyster Bar and Seafood Kitchen - 09/28/17 04:41 PM

It's so peculiar. I've been there twice and loved it. I've read reviews on Facebook of those who loved the food and service too. Then, I'll see reviews of bad food and bad service. It's like there are two different restaurants. I don't understand it.
Posted By: Near Nuthin'

Re: Found a good place in Cleburne ~~ The Boiling Shrimp Oyster Bar and Seafood Kitchen - 09/29/17 12:37 AM

There was another seafood restaurant in the same spot a while back called the Blue Marlin Oyster Bar - the food was just OK, and they have since closed. I'm always up for a new seafood place so I'll give the new spot a try.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum