Texas Fishing Forum

New place at Lake Fork

Posted By: fishslime

New place at Lake Fork - 10/06/15 12:52 AM

New spot at Shorty's Resort on 17 across from Fisherman's Cove. Excellent food, reasonable prices, great service, and friendly atmosphere. Basic menu but so far everything has been good I've eaten there. Only been open 3-4 weeks and drawing a big crowd consistently.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: New place at Lake Fork - 10/06/15 09:53 PM

I noticed this place Saturday and Sunday, actually I noticed what the heck is going on at Shorty's with all the vehicles there. Guess I will give it a try. Open for breakfast????
Posted By: SteveHummert

Re: New place at Lake Fork - 10/06/15 10:02 PM

Yes, opens at 5:00 for breakfast. Have eaten there a few times now and ditto on the great food and service
Posted By: lakeforkfishon

Re: New place at Lake Fork - 11/12/15 01:08 AM

I must try it...
Posted By: arbassangler78

Re: New place at Lake Fork - 12/02/15 07:29 PM

thumb
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: New place at Lake Fork - 12/05/15 06:59 PM

Nice to know there is something beside Tiffanys in that area... Shorty's is a nice looking place, happy it's in business again.....
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: New place at Lake Fork - 12/05/15 07:43 PM

Food is very good, generous portions, great prices and friendly staff...only thing they got to do is get a little faster. We have had some crazy long waits for our food to get to the table.
Posted By: fishslime

Re: New place at Lake Fork - 12/06/15 01:52 AM

I eat there every time I go to the lake. Pretty much order the club sandwich with chips each time - home made chips. In fact, I am somewhat addicted to it. The wait for food seems to be getting better, but I don't care. When you live in the metroplex, it is nice to order food and have a real view while you wait and know it is not franchise stuff. You can actually have a conversation with people and don't have to worry about the servers dancing.
Posted By: ricrod

Re: New place at Lake Fork - 12/15/15 06:54 AM

food
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum