Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City

Posted By: jackiekennedyfishingguide

Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 07/21/14 10:48 AM

I've enjoyed eating at Lake Jackson Seafood for a good while, but the last few trips have caused me to walk out. When I enter the restaurant the scent of sewer just overcomes you. The first time the waitress told us it was the grease trap and said it would be repaired quickly. Well that was about three months ago, so I guess her quickly and mine are very different. My last trip into it was last night 7/20/2014.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Posted By: Eastexn

Re: Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 08/09/14 03:08 PM

Sounds like a bad case of extremely bad management.

Like you, I'd take the time to go elsewhere.
Posted By: Freeman Clark

Re: Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 09/21/14 12:52 AM

Jackie you need to get this matter taken care before me and the gang gets there.
Posted By: jaybob

Re: Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 10/08/14 08:46 PM

Ever since that place opened it has always had sewer smell to it.
Posted By: deucer02

Re: Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 10/27/14 09:33 PM

I stopped in there about a month ago. I was dirty and the were flies. Always liked their gumbo and catfish, then I got to wondering if they were serving American catfish or swai. Anybody know?
Posted By: OkieBob

Re: Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 01/31/15 01:19 PM

Wife and I went in there when it first opened and will NEVER go back! Dirty, smelly, very poor service and long wait time for your meal. Anyone of these were enough for us.
The menu is good, prices a bit high but, not unreasonable. The location is good and it's a new building. I think they just lack good management.
Posted By: bigcat85

Re: Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 02/02/15 05:16 PM

i must be crazy. i never go to cedar creek with out eating there. i think it is great food. the waitresses aren't the best to look at, but im there to eat.
Posted By: jackiekennedyfishingguide

Re: Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 02/03/15 06:32 AM

You are not crazy the food is good if you don't mind the slight tinge of Trinity River aroma.
Posted By: Mike-thetoolman

Re: Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 02/13/15 03:22 PM

I drive 80 mi to eat there -think its great--also Jackie Kennedy is the guy to fish with--with him its catching not fishin
Posted By: bigcat85

Re: Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 02/16/15 02:13 PM

ate here again this weekend. was just as awesome as always. i have never smelled anything bad.
Posted By: Mpro2

Re: Lake Jackson Seafood Gun Barrel City - 07/02/15 12:47 PM

Lake Jackson Seafood in Lake Jackson,Tx. is my favorite seafood restaurant when I am at the coast. Has anyone been to both locations for comparison? Thinking about trying it on my next trip to Canton..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum