Texas Fishing Forum

Cozumel

Posted By: tmd11111

Cozumel - 08/18/17 03:52 PM

Wife and I are flying out in the morning for a weeks stay in Cozumel. The way works been going for the last few weeks it will be a much needed rest. Plan on a couple of days fishing. At least one inshore and one off shore so hopefully the weather will cooperate.
I'm sure when I get back ya'll want pic's (of the wife) and maybe a fish or two.
Posted By: Jons3825

Re: Cozumel - 08/18/17 03:56 PM

Go to Xcaret and watch the Mexican espectacular, plus lots of other stuff to see and do. Float the cenotes and enjoy the brisk water.
Posted By: Jons3825

Re: Cozumel - 08/18/17 03:58 PM

And rent a car, drive to Chi Chenitza... explore it all and stop at the only town on the way back for lunch on the square.
Posted By: Ride-or-Fish ®

Re: Cozumel - 08/18/17 04:00 PM

enjoyo mucho good timeso!
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Cozumel - 08/18/17 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: tmd11111
Wife and I are flying out in the morning for a weeks stay in Cozumel. The way works been going for the last few weeks it will be a much needed rest. Plan on a couple of days fishing. At least one inshore and one off shore so hopefully the weather will cooperate.
I'm sure when I get back ya'll want pic's (of the wife) and maybe a fish or two.

You can just omit the fish pics....
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Cozumel - 08/18/17 04:38 PM

Get as many Dos XX as you can on the island
They are much better than anything you get in the states
The far end of the island offers some of the best snorkeling I've ever done, if the water/current is right

Also may be on the lookout for Cougar FTD and the wife on their trip in case they get drugged and kidnapped over on the mainland, LOL
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Cozumel - 08/18/17 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: TCK73
Originally Posted By: tmd11111

You can just omit the fish pics....

How'd I not see that comment coming
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: Cozumel - 08/18/17 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Ride-or-Fish ®
enjoyo mucho good timeso!

That's some good espinach you're espeaking. Wanna job?
Posted By: Beer Money

Re: Cozumel - 08/19/17 12:21 AM

Go to Wet Wendy's and get a margarita.

Posted By: presley

Re: Cozumel - 08/19/17 02:53 AM

Just got back from Playa Del Carmen. Took a day trip to Cozumel and one to Chichen Itza. Wish I was going back. Have fun.
Posted By: AmpedUp

Re: Cozumel - 08/19/17 11:50 AM

went deep sea fishing last time I was in Cozumel there was 6 on the boat and I was the only one that caught a fish and it was a little one.. roflmao
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: Cozumel - 08/19/17 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Beer Money
Go to Wet Wendy's and get a margarita.

is that June behind that slosh slurpie?
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: Cozumel - 08/19/17 01:17 PM

Didn't they have Tainted Liquor somewhere down there? Have fun, stay safe, and stay together
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Cozumel - 08/19/17 08:04 PM

If you like to snorkel go to Xel Ha. Awesome place with both fresh and saltwater fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum