Texas Fishing Forum

10 years of HELL

Posted By: RATZ

10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 10:03 PM

My medical problems started on this day in 2007 (I remember it was the day after the AFC Championship game). I woke up with what I thought was a migraine which I had a history of, but it has never gone away. 21 surgeries, countless procedures, and so many trips to ER I lost count many years ago.

I'm 35, and sure never planned on this being my life.

So many of y'all have sent me prayers and good wishes, and I can't think y'all enough. I promise you if it hadn't been for that and my family, I wouldn't have made it.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 10:04 PM

Good on ya RATZ..... keep fightin and prayin thumb
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 10:08 PM

More prayers and good wishes for you.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: ko bass attack 27
More prayers and good wishes for you.
Posted By: BCasper

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 10:31 PM

I'm in Arlington 6 days a week so if you ever need anything give me a shout.

The wife has debilitating migraines so I understand hown they put a person down.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank
Posted By: RayBob

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: RATZ
My medical problems started on this day in 2007 (I remember it was the day after the AFC Championship game). I woke up with what I thought was a migraine which I had a history of, but it has never gone away. 21 surgeries, countless procedures, and so many trips to ER I lost count many years ago.

So many of y'all have sent me prayers and good wishes, and I can't think y'all enough. I promise you if it hadn't been for that and my family, I wouldn't have made it.

Ratz, I know I've PM'd you about this and am pretty familiar with your issues because of my professional experiences. Many prayers for you still as I know you continue to have exacerbations. You are one of the real good guys here in the OT and I know I lie reading your posts. May God's healing hand be on you and grace for you and your wonderful family is my prayer. Eyes to the cross, buddy!
Posted By: jjfox09

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 11:00 PM

I wish you all the best RATZ.

Where are you at now? Is it all done and over with or do you have more surgeries and problems in the future?
Posted By: Trunkful

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 11:26 PM

Keep the fight bro! cheers
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 11:48 PM

thumb
Posted By: TR176

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: 2 Bee'z

thumb
Posted By: krawlin 47

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/21/17 11:57 PM

You know where I stand with you brother....TFF OT is a great place to share, poke and enjoy!

No question you are a big time contributor to all of the above -- AND THAT IS FUN!!! Love you brother and look forward to seeing you soon cheers
Posted By: DJB

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 12:00 AM

Good luck to you .I'm going through something similar that started in my 30s.Chronic pain is terrible .I know the effort it takes sometimes.
Posted By: 9094

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 12:24 AM

You are a better man than me. Keep up the good battle, we will keep praying for you.
Posted By: CaptainCrunch

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 12:28 AM

Hang in there!
Posted By: hopalong

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: TR176
Originally Posted By: 2 Bee'z

thumb
thumb
Posted By: hawki213

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 01:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Trunkful

Keep up the fight bro! cheers
Posted By: patriot07

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 01:54 AM

The OT needs more folks like you RATZ. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thanks for being one of the good guys on here.
Posted By: Pilothawk

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: patriot07
The OT needs more folks like you RATZ. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thanks for being one of the good guys on here.

Concur
Posted By: RickS.

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 02:03 AM

We got your back Ratz.
Posted By: KingwoodCat

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 02:58 AM

Originally Posted By: RATZ

Prayers for ya partner. Fight on.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 03:09 AM

Prayers for up for your healing bud.

You and your family are good peeps. Y'all have been very gracious and giving at every opportunity.

I recall at the Lake Fork tournament you and your dad offered to give my partner a ride home when he had vehicle issues and even help get his boat back to DFW.

When the girlfriend and her daughter were going to a concert at Jerry world y'all offered to let her park over there and give her and the kiddo a ride from there.

I don't follow college football but as a degenerate Gambler I always appreciate your reviews and predictions.

Thank you and I hope you get to feeling a lot better real soon!
Posted By: SgtDag

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 03:39 AM

RATZ, your 35? I'm 35! I figured you atleast 65, and now I'm ashamed of that. Great on you and keep fighting, you are a great man and I respect that! I wish I could be like you
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 03:42 AM

Originally Posted By: patriot07

cheers
Posted By: Frank I

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 01:00 PM

Sorry you had to go thru all this. Hang in there
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 01:30 PM

God bless Brandon.
Posted By: von rage

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 01:36 PM

Prayers for healing and relief from the pain.
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 02:00 PM

Prayin for you man..
Ive had migraines when I was younger and finally got rid of them, but I cant imagine having the kind of issues you have dealt with for so long
Prayers up for you man...
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: 10 years of HELL - 01/22/17 03:34 PM

i hope they come up with a solution for you
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum