Texas Fishing Forum

Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients.

Posted By: CCTX

Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 12:32 AM

This goes against my nature as simple G+T and Tom Collins are easily my favorites.

Basic Mojito
Rum
Sugar syrup
Lime
Club soda
Mint

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 12:41 AM

Texas Long Island Ice-T
Gin
Triple sec
Bourbon
Tequila blanco
White rum
Lemon juice
Coke
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 12:44 AM

This is like math
Posted By: YEE_YEE

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 12:48 AM

Alabama Slammer
Cheap Bourbon , Coke and Ice
Hooter
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 01:11 AM

Bloody Mary
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 01:12 AM

Watermelon punch back in highscbool. It had a little bit of everything. I think it had lacquer thinner some times. Maybe even gasoline.
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 01:13 AM

Crown, Ice, and glass... works for me!
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 01:19 AM

Old Fashioned
Sugar
Bitters
Bourbon
Orange twist
Posted By: KnotTexan

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 01:42 AM

Dr Pepper

Beer
Amaretto

3/4 mug full of beer, shot glass nearly full of Amaretto, top off shot glass with 151.
Drop shot glass into mug of beer and chug. Will taste exactly like a Dr. Pepper. yes nuts cheers
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 02:06 AM

When I drank (31 yrs ago) just enough whiskey to cover 1 ice cube.
Posted By: sdavis24

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 02:13 AM

I've been meaning to try a Last Word for awhile, but haven't gotten around to finding the maraschino liquor

Equal Parts: Gin, Green Chartreuse, fresh lime juice and maraschino liquor
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 02:21 AM

Trash Can Punch
Posted By: lakeforkfisherman

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 03:21 AM

Old Fashioneds are my new jam. Making them at home like a boss. Was a little intimidated by the whole bitters thing, but got over that quickly. Luxardo cherries are REQUIRED.

Carry on.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by KnotTexan
Dr Pepper

Beer
Amaretto

3/4 mug full of beer, shot glass nearly full of Amaretto, top off shot glass with 151.
Drop shot glass into mug of beer and chug. Will taste exactly like a Dr. Pepper. yes nuts cheers

You forgot to light it on fire
Posted By: KnotTexan

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by WAWI
Dr Pepper

Beer
Amaretto

You forgot to light it on fire

Yes sir thumb
Posted By: Beer Money

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 03:40 AM

What the hell is wrong with y'all?
*With the exception of a Long Island Tea.
Posted By: Beer Money

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 03:40 AM

And a bloody Mary for breakfast.
Posted By: Dave-0

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 03:42 AM

Dr Pepper

Beer
Amaretto

Damn...we used to do Flaming Dr. Peppers at the club I worked at decades ago. Also coincidentally, why I have a large scar across the bridge of my nose. Holy carp, what a blast from the past!
Posted By: Dave-0

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 03:44 AM

Two of my favorites are the traditional Hurricane and a well made Mai Tai.
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 11:09 AM

Vodka and OJ , simple
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 11:45 AM

Tea, sugar, ice and a squeeze of lemon
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by David Welcher
Tea, sugar, ice and a squeeze of lemon

Shaken or stirred?
Store bought?
Boiled on the stove?
Sunned in a pickle jar?

Re: Best mixed drinks that require more than three ingredients. - 03/03/24 12:57 PM

Sun tea? …as in brewed by the sun?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum