https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...not-based-science-sort-just-appeared.amp
Posted By: TPACK

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/11/24 11:41 PM

I hope he burns in Hell. thumb
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/11/24 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by TPACK
I hope he burns in Hell. thumb

I see he "changed" the definition of gain of function now top. He should be in jail. Nothing but a low life grifter.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/11/24 11:48 PM

Cue Allison and his stupidity. The whole thing was a joke and it just make many of those aholes richer. Yeah, it killed people, but there was no escaping it, no matter what was done. Anyone who spoke out against it was belittled and banned from social media. Yeah, I hope the whole Democratic Party burns in hell.
Posted By: Allison1

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/11/24 11:49 PM

Since kiddy garten we had been advised to stay home or stay away from people who sneeze or have colds.
Maybe 6' should have been 7'. Maybe 5'. Someone had to make guidelines. I do not think any of us has the background to belittle Fauci or any of the Covid team, as if you know better.

Just my opinion.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/11/24 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Allison1
Since kiddy garten we had been advised to stay home or stay away from people who sneeze or have colds.
Maybe 6' should have been 7'. Maybe 5'. Someone had to make guidelines. I do not think any of us has the background to belittle Fauci or any of the Covid team, as if you know better.

Just my opinion.

Maybe mask will work, right? 1 way direction isles in the grocery store? Fricking morons who can’t use their own brains.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/11/24 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout

Just my opinion.

Maybe mask will work, right? 1 way direction isles in the grocery store? Fricking morons who can’t use their own brains.

We went to the Dr this morning for my sisters bi yearly checkup.
Her doctor was wearing a mask. I asked why and she said Covid is rearing its head again.
I don't dispute the people in the field when they use a mask. I believe most do to protect their clients.

If the hospitals and medical universities have mask policies and you decide its a ruse, go for it.
I think its more likely they know more about it than I and you.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:09 AM

They shut down schools because of this nonsense.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:10 AM

Should have had the DR. check your head for being brainless. Everyone has had Covid by now, if you haven’t, then you live on a deserted island.
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:10 AM

Sure they know the real science … and then they make up stuff to control freedoms.
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:11 AM

Just my opinion.

Her doctor was wearing a mask. I asked why and she said Covid is rearing its head again.
I don't dispute the people in the field when they use a mask. I believe most do to protect their clients.

If the hospitals and medical universities have mask policies and you decide its a ruse, go for it.

well said
like a good treasonous traitor and protector of the liberal party and their policies
Posted By: JCBYEN

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:11 AM

Just my opinion.

They all have their marching orders...and they all march to them!
Posted By: WAWI

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:13 AM

Hoax.... all along I tried to tell you
Posted By: hopalong

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:22 AM

Just my opinion.

the people who own this place own a day surgery hospital, right after covid krap started they were literally laughing at the mask mandate. unless you know how to wear an n95 or even a paint respirator they are worthless, you exhale about 30-40% thru the sides of the mask with no filtration.

so, yeah lemming, you watch and follow fauci and his lying ilk. I will listen to the dozen or so surgeons that come thru here.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:29 AM

"this place".
Compare to all the top hospitals in the US.
The top medical universities in the US.

Give me a list, albeit short, the number of top US hospitals or universities.
Then show their mask requirements during Covid.
I submit that the list would be compelling and overwhelming that the medical community did not laugh at masking.

This is not a discussion based on the evidence. We are ignoring all the professionals and what they did or required.

Posted By: steveiam

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:37 AM

I smell sour milk again-
Posted By: Samsonsworld

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by WAWI

Yep. I remember and tried to argue the same thing. Lemmings. Frickin lemmings.
Posted By: Hogfan1

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:43 AM

I still see people walking around with mask on like they can’t wait for the next pandemic so they can be fed a bunch of [censored]. I miss the days of virtual work and lockdowns because the roads and stores were devoid of people.
Posted By: BrandoA

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:49 AM

You got give Ally credit, his willingness to double down on stupid even when proven wrong is admirable

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by BrandoA
You got give Ally credit is willingness to double down on stupid even when proven wrong is admirable

Proven wrong? LOL.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 01:25 AM

You got give Ally credit is willingness to double down on stupid even when proven wrong is admirable

Proven wrong? LOL.

My cousin ran a Covid wing in the hospital during the “pandemic”. They didn’t wear mask, they wore a full body suit with a full head covering. Want to know how bad it was? She hopes for another “pandemic”, because she made so much money working there.
Posted By: pchapin

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 01:32 AM

Should have had the DR. check your head for being brainless. Everyone has had Covid by now, if you haven’t, then you live on a deserted island.

I don't live on an island, and I have not had it but know quite a few dead people who had it.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 01:44 AM

Just my opinion.

So had Fauci told you to stand on and leg and stick your finger in your nose to.prevent COVID we can assume you would. Fauci himself admitted that he didn't know where 6' came from and if it had any medical validation.
Posted By: GODSDOZER

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 01:55 AM

sheeple
Posted By: sdavis24

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 02:00 AM

Any dissenting opinion was immediately silenced. Wheather about masks, lockdowns, natural vs. lab etc. Didn't matter how educated the opinion either, just look at the Great Barrington Declaration. The narrative wasn't to be questioned. 1984 should be mandatory reading in high school.

Great Barrington Decleration Wiki

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 02:01 AM

Proven wrong? LOL.

if you weren't so friggin anal your comprehension would have kicked in and known that they laugh at morons like you who think a mask is gonna save your worthless arse yet have not a clue how to wear one right.

as for the "this place", I manage the lodge/property/vehicles for the owners, the owners own a hospital in the medical complex.
any more stupid questions mr. butthead expert?

drs. and especially surgeons I am pretty sure know how to wear one, you not so much due to simple stupidity

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 02:04 AM

by the way mr. salk wannabe, the cloth mask you like to sniff is totally worthless and probably promotes worse illness than not wearing anything.

S

T

U

P

I

D

!

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 02:05 AM

You got give Ally credit, his willingness to double down on stupid even when proven wrong is admirable

The problem with stupid people is that they are too stupid to know they are stupid.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by sdavis24
Any dissenting opinion was immediately silenced. Whether about masks, lockdowns, natural vs. lab etc. Didn't matter how educated the opinion either, just look at the Great Barrington Declaration. The narrative wasn't to be questioned. 1984 should be mandatory reading in high school.

Great Barrington Decleration Wiki

we did watch 1984 in jr. high, 1968 in b&w the original.

deja vu
Posted By: Trickster

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 02:24 AM

Prove it. roflmao
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 02:29 AM

... Someone had to make guidelines...

'sort of just appeared'... So this passes for science in you world???... Sort of Just???... Dan
Posted By: GODSDOZER

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by Trickster

Prove it. roflmao

Prove it otherwise? smile Sheeple
Posted By: MBradford

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 02:44 AM

Prove it. roflmao

Ask Mark Pack or Skeeter Fowler.
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 03:44 AM

Just my opinion.

You always post weak a ss bull sh it.
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 04:47 AM

Just my opinion.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by MBradford

Prove it. roflmao

Ask Mark Pack or Skeeter Fowler.

Ask the care providers who didn't do their job right and just followed the sheep provisions

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 04:54 AM

"this place".
Compare to all the top hospitals in the US.
The top medical universities in the US.

Give me a list, albeit short, the number of top US hospitals or universities.
Then show their mask requirements during Covid.
I submit that the list would be compelling and overwhelming that the medical community did not laugh at masking.

This is not a discussion based on the evidence. We are ignoring all the professionals and what they did or required.

Show me the funding of said hospitals that followed Fauci recommendations for profit not good. They were paid millions to follow fake science and it’s all coming out [censored].
Posted By: Gusick

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 05:12 AM

We died never know how many died because of 6' distancing.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by pchapin

I don't live on an island, and I have not had it but know quite a few dead people who had it.

You’ve had it, you just didn’t get tested. It killed way less people than it was claimed to have. Yes, some died because of it, but many died “with” it and not because of it.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 05:39 AM

You’ve had it, you just didn’t get tested. It killed way less people than it was claimed to have. Yes, some died because of it, but many died “with” it and not because of it.

So you think the blood test are bogus?

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 09:18 AM

WAWI IS RIGHT HOAX PERIOD
Posted By: skeeterokc

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 10:32 AM

Why is the 6' distance hoax not plastered on the front page of every newspaper and the major story of every news organization?

Alas we know why, the media is very liberal, and it does not fit their agenda.

Instead, they feel nothing to see here, and report Trump is bad.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 11:51 AM

Everything with it has been bogus. I’ve known people that have been tested multiple times on the same day and they get different results. It killed some people and some it didn’t affect, my brother in law was sick for months, just from the vaccine. Everyone has different reactions to it, unfortunately you liberals seem to be more tolerant. Probably because y’all are heartless evil people.
Posted By: BobCobb

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:24 PM

I agree with Skeeter. Seems odd that we don’t read more about this. Crazy.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:25 PM

Everything with it has been bogus. I’ve known people that have been tested multiple times on the same day and they get different results. It killed some people and some it didn’t affect, my brother in law was sick for months, just from the vaccine. Everyone has different reactions to it, unfortunately you liberals seem to be more tolerant. Probably because y’all are heartless evil people.

You prove your ignorance when you call me names. For your information I am right of nazi. I am proud to be a white biggot but I do not tolerate liars.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 12:43 PM

Probably because y’all are heartless evil people.

You prove your ignorance when you call me names. For your information I am right of nazi. I am proud to be a white biggot but I do not tolerate liars.

I didn’t call you any names, you’ve said in the past that you were a liberal. But I bet you’re right, you probably have not had it. I could see you as being one of those freaks that don’t leave the house, get everything delivered and then spray it down with sanitizer, don’t have a spouse to deal with, wear your 3 mask on your face and then scrub yourself down with sanitizer after accidentally letting the outside air touch you.

Have you ever had a husband?
Posted By: donothin

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Hogfan1

The problem with stupid people is that they are too stupid to know they are stupid.

Nice quote. Proven here over and over again by all but a few.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by donothin

Then why are you still here ?
Posted By: RickS.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 03:31 PM

I wanted people to stay 6' away from me long before covid was even a thing.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by donothin

Says King of the stupid.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by BobCobb
I agree with Skeeter. Seems odd that we don’t read more about this. Crazy.

YouTube has lots of good info if YOU look for it. The liberal FJB networks aren`t going to cover the coverup or corruption that they promoted.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: COFF

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 03:41 PM

Pretty much all of the covid "rules" were just made up. Just an ounce of critical thinking and you could see right away that most everything they told us to do beyond hand washing was worthless.

Sanitize your grocery sacks before you bring them into the house? Really?

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 03:47 PM

My favorite is closing boat ramps & beaches. bang
Posted By: COFF

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Scoundrel
My favorite is closing boat ramps & beaches. bang

I still say the funniest thing I saw was a dude fly fishing on the White River in AR. He was wearing a mask, plastic face shield, and rubber gloves while wade fishing in waste deep water 30 feet from the shore, and probably 50 yards away from the closest human being.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by COFF
Pretty much all of the covid "rules" were just made up. Just an ounce of critical thinking and you could see right away that most everything they told us to do beyond hand washing was worthless.

That was one of my favorite head scratchers.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 04:17 PM

I thought it was pretty interesting how Urban areas reacted to COVID vs how Rural America reacted. Rural America for the most part just shrugged their shoulders and went on with life

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 04:24 PM

I thought it was pretty interesting how Urban areas reacted to COVID vs how Rural America reacted. Rural America for the most part just shrugged their shoulders and went on with life

That’s exactly what I did. My life changed very little other than the fact I couldn’t get into some places due to restrictions. I enjoyed everyone staying locked away in their homes.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 04:32 PM

Liberal Washington was/is crazy with mask and the lockdown. Had to go to the country stores or the east side to see normal people. Crazy if you walked into a place how quickly the libs would shout" you need a mask"...They definitely loved their power trip.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by CKINCAID
Liberal Washington was/is crazy with mask and the lockdown. Had to go to the country stores or the east side to see normal people. Crazy if you walked into a place how quickly the libs would shout" you need a mask"...They definitely loved their power trip.

It's all about having the power! You are right! thumb

Basic COMMON SENSE and GOOD JUDGEMENT goes along way! cheers
Posted By: OTFF

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by RickS.

Amen to that. Ha.
Posted By: OTFF

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by COFF

Amen. Go back through history, remove “Covid” and most of the “rules” fit your statement. Man is inherently stupid, even the ones labeled “intelligent.”
Posted By: John175☮

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 05:19 PM

...to top that we have a "vaccine" that required the definition of "vaccine" to be changed because this one does not protect you from the virus.
Posted By: skeeterokc

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 05:29 PM

flehan
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 05:32 PM

COVID’s still happening?

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 05:32 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...esearch-proposal-without-reading-it.html

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 06:08 PM

I still laugh at the moron in the liquor store that ordered me to leave, I had my face about 6" from his with him wearing his blue bandana like he was gonna rob a stage, me no mask spewing and yellin at him.

wish that one had made video, still wondering where one gets a "handicapped i.d." like he demanded, plates on the truck weren't enough. lol

allison, you got a cousin workin at a liquor store in toco?
Posted By: champ 206

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 06:42 PM

The six foot rule is the only thing that made any sense. Covid is an air born virus, do not breathe other peoples exhaled breath.
Posted By: DaveL187

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by CKINCAID

I am so glad I made the move out of WA. 60 years was just proof that I'm a slow learner......

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 07:24 PM

Masks did help in hiding some butter faces. Nothing much more disappointing than seeing a very nice frame from behind. Then finding out she's some sort of shape shifter.
Posted By: Razorback

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 07:48 PM

The one way aisles thing in grocery stores and shopping centers was pure insanity. My wife and I were in the store and I went to grab some bread. She said, "Look at the arrow. They want you to go to the next aisle and come back down." I told her they could throw me out or call the police, I wasn't playing their stupid game.

Remember the corrals to get in Walmart? Counting people because of limits on how many could be inside? I had to have a letter from my employer stating I was an essential employee, otherwise I could have been arrested for being out in my vehicle. We rented a lake house and were going to fish for a few days, but my buddy lived in Louisiana and couldn't enter the state because the border was closed.

Basically the entire state of Michigan was under house arrest, but people there reelected the same witch who took away their freedom as Governor.

Yes, that idiotic and damaging BS happened in what used to be America.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 07:52 PM

The masks and distancing was part of the ruse. It was to give the impression of severity. It never was for protection. Just to made the Covid situation seem more believable.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 09:35 PM

If you knew how many doctors I saw get covid after getting every brand of SARS vaccine and double masking with a N-95... you'd realize the masks did not stop the virus due to its size. Reasearch that little tidbit of info.

Everyone I know in healthcare wears a mask to reduce the chance of catching the Flu! It seems worse than SARS now. Guess what.... people die from the flu, too..... research the statistics before 2019. Dont be amazed yet... I have more.

Most people in healthcare I know agree the vaccine is junk medicine... isn't it ironic how most the positive SARS cases are now ppl that were vaccinated? I see the records, I do the swabs....

Pneumonia comes from many sources.... SARS isnt the only one. Dont be fooled by the agenda to push big pharm! You know who has both hands in that cookie jar??? thats right, yo daddy FJB!

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by SkeeterRonnie
If you knew how many doctors I saw get covid after getting every brand of SARS vaccine and double masking with a N-95... you'd realize the masks did not stop the virus due to its size. Reasearch that little tidbit of info.

Everyone I know in healthcare wears a mask to reduce the chance of catching the Flu! It seems worse than SARS now. Guess what.... people die from the flu, too..... research the statistics before 2019. Dont be amazed yet... I have more.

Most people in healthcare I know agree the vaccine is junk medicine... isn't it ironic how most the positive SARS cases are now ppl that were vaccinated? I see the records, I do the swabs....

Pneumonia comes from many sources.... SARS isnt the only one. Dont be fooled by the agenda to push big pharm! You know who has both hands in that cookie jar??? thats right, yo daddy FJB!

direct from someone with knowledge. thumb

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 10:11 PM

if n95 masks were so effective, WHY did congress and all the supposed experts wear cloth masks?

you can even buy one he signed. roflmao

https://americanhistory.si.edu/collections/nmah_2002410
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 10:18 PM

Are there any charts or graphs on how well 6’ distancing worked?

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 10:18 PM

We haven't worn masks on EMS calls in a couple of years now. Medstar hasn't worn them for about that long as well. I can't recall the last time I've seen anyone wearing one in any of the ERs and hospitals we go to.
Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 10:21 PM

MCarlford will be along shortly to fact check and correct you.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.
Are there any charts or graphs on how well 6’ distancing worked?

If I could still smell the nasty person in front of me in line, it obviously wasn’t far enough away.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 11:18 PM

If you knew how many doctors I saw get covid after getting every brand of SARS vaccine and double masking with a N-95... you'd realize the masks did not stop the virus due to its size. Reasearch that little tidbit of info. Thats at best anecdotal information and the mask was never shown to be a great deterent, just better than nothing. Same as spacing, the topic of this thread.

Everyone I know in healthcare wears a mask to reduce the chance of catching the Flu! It seems worse than SARS now. Guess what.... people die from the flu, too..... research the statistics before 2019. Dont be amazed yet... I have more. Flu incidence when we distanced, wore masks and kept kids out of school dropped dramatically. Thats a clue that those reduced the numbers of flu cases, isn't it?

Most people in healthcare I know agree the vaccine is junk medicine... isn't it ironic how most the positive SARS cases are now ppl that were vaccinated? I see the records, I do the swabs.... Almost 80% of all Americans have had at least 1 dose of the vaccine. It would make sense that most cases would be those vaccinated. I believe there is still a slight benefit to the vaccine based on those who get seriously ill. Other than that I have not looked at recent numbers.

Pneumonia comes from many sources.... SARS isnt the only one. Dont be fooled by the agenda to push big pharm! You know who has both hands in that cookie jar??? thats right, yo daddy FJB! You and Mark and the rest all know who "pushed big pharm" yet I have not heard much of a complaint about who was in charge when it broke out, who pushed the vaccine and who backed the vaccine till he left office in Jan 2021. Could that be a partisan talking? No blame for he who was president when the vaccine was developed?

I could list the person who was responsible for the Covid team. Who put the guys you blame together, fast tracked the development and the vaccines to the public. He who can't be blamed wasn't faultless although you would not know it by listening to you.
You like to take shots all the while the biggest name is almost always left out, as if he was a ghost.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 11:31 PM

If you knew how many doctors I saw get covid after getting every brand of SARS vaccine and double masking with a N-95... you'd realize the masks did not stop the virus due to its size. Reasearch that little tidbit of info. Thats at best anecdotal information and the mask was never shown to be a great deterent, just better than nothing. Same as spacing, the topic of this thread.

Everyone I know in healthcare wears a mask to reduce the chance of catching the Flu! It seems worse than SARS now. Guess what.... people die from the flu, too..... research the statistics before 2019. Dont be amazed yet... I have more. Flu incidence when we distanced, wore masks and kept kids out of school dropped dramatically. Thats a clue that those reduced the numbers of flu cases, isn't it?

Most people in healthcare I know agree the vaccine is junk medicine... isn't it ironic how most the positive SARS cases are now ppl that were vaccinated? I see the records, I do the swabs.... Almost 80% of all Americans have had at least 1 dose of the vaccine. It would make sense that most cases would be those vaccinated. I believe there is still a slight benefit to the vaccine based on those who get seriously ill. Other than that I have not looked at recent numbers.

Pneumonia comes from many sources.... SARS isnt the only one. Dont be fooled by the agenda to push big pharm! You know who has both hands in that cookie jar??? thats right, yo daddy FJB! You and Mark and the rest all know who "pushed big pharm" yet I have not heard much of a complaint about who was in charge when it broke out, who pushed the vaccine and who backed the vaccine till he left office in Jan 2021. Could that be a partisan talking? No blame for he who was president when the vaccine was developed?

I could list the person who was responsible for the Covid team. Who put the guys you blame together, fast tracked the development and the vaccines to the public. He who can't be blamed wasn't faultless although you would not know it by listening to you.
You like to take shots all the while the biggest name is almost always left out, as if he was a ghost.

I honestly don't think you really know what you are talking about. That is why I don't waste time debating with yiu on the subject. It's just jumping into a rabbit hole.
You are free to believe what you want as I am free to do the same. I'm not trying to get you to change your mind.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 11:34 PM

I was not talking to you and I know you don't like discussing it with me.

Could you even respond to my main point? Why do you have a problem blaming the president as this went off. For three years its Fauci this, Fauci that. Someone else on the team and all the policies they put forward.

Nothing bad about the guy who was in charge of every single one of them. The guy who fast tracked the development of the first vaccines and bringing them to market and as I said, he seems to be a ghost to you.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 11:39 PM

Could you even respond to my main point? Why do you have a problem blaming the president as this went off. For three years its Fauci this, Fauci that. Someone else on the team and all the policies they put forward.

Nothing bad about the guy who was in charge of every single one of them. The guy who fast tracked the development of the first vaccines and bringing them to market and as I said, he seems to be a ghost to you.

Hey dumba**, do you remember when Trump was downplaying the whole thing and you idiots were attacking him from every direction possible. Oh yeah, you’re still doing that! roflmao
Posted By: Jaredk

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 11:42 PM

Hey dumba**, do you remember when Trump was downplaying the whole thing and you idiots were attacking him from every direction possible. Oh yeah, you’re still doing that! roflmao

To be fair…he FORCED me to get the damn “vaccine” or else throw away 18 years of my career. I don’t consider that downplaying

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 11:45 PM

Who did Trump force to get the vaccine, and when?

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/12/24 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Razorback

I was mistaken. It was Biden. F him too!

Trump did FORCE his entire military to wear a [censored] mask though along with all the other stupid nonsense

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry

I honestly don't think you really know what you are talking about. That is why I don't waste time debating with yiu on the subject. It's just jumping into a rabbit hole.
You are free to believe what you want as I am free to do the same. I'm not trying to get you to change your mind.

mark, he is arguing with someone who works the er I believe, skeeter is free to correct me but I bought the 300 from him and his word is good enough for me with the surgeons I have talked to out here.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Jaredk

Trump did FORCE his entire military to wear a [censored] mask though along with all the other stupid nonsense

may i point out at this juncture that the wearing of masks was at the recommendation of the medical guy that everyone thought was a genius at this chit, oooooops!

Trump is not and never has been a dr. much less a scientist, agreed? so who is he supposed to lean on for facts other than the moron that has been in the govt. for 40 some yrs. or whatever at that point? fauci was making more than the president, let that sink in for a few.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 12:36 AM

I love these threads. Pure joy to watch grown [censored] men throwing rocks at each other on the playground. roflmao

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
I love these threads. Pure joy to watch grown [censored] men throwing rocks at each other on the playground. roflmao

hey, if ya can't hang with the olds then just go work on an edsel, OKIE DOKIE?

roflmao
Posted By: rj74955

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Ghost4BH

MCarlford will be along shortly to fact check and correct you.

roflmao

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by hopalong

may i point out at this juncture that the wearing of masks was at the recommendation of the medical guy that everyone thought was a genius at this chit, oooooops!

Trump is not and never has been a dr. much less a scientist, agreed? so who is he supposed to lean on for facts other than the moron that has been in the govt. for 40 some yrs. or whatever at that point? fauci was making more than the president, let that sink in for a few.

So he chose to listen to some random medical guy out of millions? He should’ve talked to your medical guy before he forced the nonsense

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 01:15 AM

So he chose to listen to some random medical guy out of millions? He should’ve talked to your medical guy before he forced the nonsense

lol, at the time fauci was considered the go to guy for that type of chit, no one knew he was also behind its development.
he had been in the fed. govt. coffers to the point that he was making more than the president due to gs status. let that sink in then recommend who he should have followed. we can wait.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 01:16 AM

I remember him bragging about Warp Speed and how fast he was going to get the vaccine to market. I gave him high marks for that even though like now, most people didn't like the vaccine or the measures taken at the time to guard against getting it.

I remember him asking that states shut down for a month then extending that a couple weeks and all the measures the govt was taking in trying to fight Covid.

He recommended wearing masks but said he would not wear one personally which I thought bad to do as president.
In 2021 he was still saying he supported the vaccine and asked his crowd at one rally why they were opposed to it.

He did provide some comic relief when he would join the press conferences if that is what you are asking about. I just took it he was a reluctant supporter of the vaccine.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 01:18 AM

by the way, just an fyi, TRUMP HAS BEEN GONE FOR OVER 3 YRS. HE IS NOT IN CHARGE RIGHT NOW. he may be a candidate but he is not making policy and trashing this country.

any day now there will be a cheby treefiddy hangin from a cherry tree on the wh lawn.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 01:21 AM

I remember him bragging about Warp Speed and how fast he was going to get the vaccine to market. I gave him high marks for that even though like now, most people didn't like the vaccine or the measures taken at the time to guard against getting it.

I remember him asking that states shut down for a month then extending that a couple weeks and all the measures the govt was taking in trying to fight Covid.

He recommended wearing masks but said he would not wear one personally which I thought bad to do as president.
In 2021 he was still saying he supported the vaccine and asked his crowd at one rally why they were opposed to it.

He did provide some comic relief when he would join the press conferences if that is what you are asking about. I just took it he was a reluctant supporter of the vaccine.

hey, I saw on the view that if you inhale enough exhaust gas from an ice you could help cut down greenhouse emissions by at least 15%.

give it a shot and let us know, will ya?

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 01:48 AM

by the way, just an fyi, TRUMP HAS BEEN GONE FOR OVER JUST UNDER 3 YRS. HE IS NOT IN CHARGE RIGHT NOW. he may be a candidate but he is not making policy and trashing this country.

any day now there will be a cheby treefiddy hangin from a cherry tree on the wh lawn.

This thread was about Covid's 6' rule that was espoused in 2020. Good point that it is very much different today than it was then.

All that was time sensitive and they did what they did with the limited knowledge base they had.
In 2021 the Covid vaccine was designed for the Alpha and then used again with lower efficacy rates as Delta and Omicron came through. A lot of people seem to miss that the vaccine declined over the different variants knowing it was not designed to work against all of them.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 02:10 AM

No one is falling for the BS revisionist history narrative that Trump was just as responsible for covid measures as the Democrats. Trump agreed to a two-week pause. Mayors and governors around the country, mostly Democrats, shut down their cities and states for months on end. They shut down schools, wouldn't allow attendance at weddings and funerals, wouldn't even allow people to go to their own vacation homes. They saw an opening to destroy the economy as a way to defeat Trump, so they punished the entire country for political gain.

Does Biden calling Texas a barbarian state ring any bells? How about as recent as winter of 2021-2022, when he told people not getting the vaccine would subject them and their families to a long winter of severe illness and death?

That wasn't a few weeks into a never before seen virus, that was after that brain dead socialist had almost two years of experience with it.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 02:26 AM

No one is falling for the BS revisionist history narrative that Trump was just as responsible for covid measures as the Democrats. Trump agreed to a two-week pause. Mayors and governors around the country, mostly Democrats, shut down their cities and states for months on end. They shut down schools, wouldn't allow attendance at weddings and funerals, wouldn't even allow people to go to their own vacation homes. They saw an opening to destroy the economy as a way to defeat Trump, so they punished the entire country for political gain.

Does Biden calling Texas a barbarian state ring any bells? How about as recent as winter of 2021-2022, when he told people not getting the vaccine would subject them and their families to a long winter of severe illness and death?

That wasn't a few weeks into a never before seen virus, that was after that brain dead socialist had almost two years of experience with it.

FJB

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

I’ll throw a rock and hit you on that little bald head! duel
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 02:47 AM

Some people think the whole thing was a hoax.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Sawhorse
Some people think the whole thing was a hoax.

The whole mask shot give out free money shut downs was a hoax to get rid of Trump the virus it’s self wasn’t it did exist but wasn’t nearly as bad as made out. Yes lost of folks got sick and some died from it but isn’t it amazing we quit have flu deaths and pneumonia when Covid it

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 12:51 PM

Well that settles it. The retired self appointed covid know it all mailman fact checked the medical professional. It must get exhausting pretending to know everything about every topic.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 01:06 PM

Well that settles it. The retired self appointed covid know it all mailman fact checked the medical professional. It must get exhausting pretending to know everything about every topic.

TALLGRASS MAIMEN IS GOING TO BE ITS NEW NAME

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 01:15 PM

I was gonna ask how many hrs. a week he spends in the er taking in patients and evaluating them for covid etc. then realized with his knowledge and expertise he is probably teaching at baylor school of medicine or some such.

I bet his head hurts from holding all the knowledge! (snicker)
Posted By: jippedgenes

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 02:54 PM

What? Faucci made a bunch of stuff up and people drank that Kool aide. Now he cannot recall pertinent information on covid.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:03 PM

I was gonna ask how many hrs. a week he spends in the er taking in patients and evaluating them for covid etc. then realized with his knowledge and expertise he is probably teaching at baylor school of medicine or some such.

I bet his head hurts from holding all the knowledge! (snicker)

Well, the local medical professional you are talking about seems to fact check the most renowned medical professional in the US even when its on his (Fauci's) specialty.
Point being why gripe about a 6' rule when the guy who came up with it has all that expertise in the field.

When Rick talks about self appointed, is he talking about Mark? It seems he may be the one who most often starts these Covid threads.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:07 PM

One reason I'm not gonna debate with him. We have ran EMS calls all through COVID. I worked part time in an ER for a year during that time too. I'm gonna trust my own firsthand experience dealing with COVID patients and interacting with healthcare professionals at all levels during that time
That experience will Trump his Google fu for me.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:11 PM

One reason I'm not gonna debate with him. We have ran EMS calls all through COVID. I worked part time in an ER for a year during that time too. I'm gonna trust my own firsthand experience dealing with COVID patients and interacting with healthcare professionals at all levels during that time

Your level of understanding vs Fauci's on Covid.

Sure you have a perspective. Surely you don't think you have the same perspective as those who see the big picture. Thats kind of arrogant.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:17 PM

Your level of understanding vs Fauci's on Covid.

Sure you have a perspective. Surely you don't think you have the same perspective as those who see the big picture. Thats kind of arrogant.

What is actually arrogant is you seem to think you have the same perspective as those folks or even some of the people that have hands on real world experience with it. You seem to think you are educating people on the facts of it. That is arrogance.

I know enough not to trust ANYONE that claims they are science and therefore cannot be wrong. Science doesn't try to stifle different opinions.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:25 PM

lmao, after all the lies it has been proven fauci put out and the resident phd/virologist still backs him.

proof again of his lack of comprehension.

tell us just how many er's fauci was in during covid, how many patients did he actually interact with? since he is also the one that caused the virus to be made just how much cred should he have?

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:29 PM

lmao, after all the lies it has been proven fauci put out and the resident phd/virologist still backs him.

proof again of his lack of comprehension.

tell us just how many er's fauci was in during covid, how many patients did he actually interact with? since he is also the one that caused the virus to be made just how much cred should he have?

Just ask Robert Malone. He tried to warn everyone.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by jippedgenes
What? Faucci made a bunch of stuff up and people drank that Kool aide. Now he cannot recall pertinent information on covid.

No doubt.
When he was peddling the bs he could break it down to a molecule.
Now that the truth is coming out.
The second smartest guy on the planet can’t recall anything.

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:34 PM

by the way, just an fyi, TRUMP HAS BEEN GONE FOR OVER JUST UNDER 3 YRS. HE IS NOT IN CHARGE RIGHT NOW. he may be a candidate but he is not making policy and trashing this country.

This thread was about Covid's 6' rule that was espoused in 2020. Good point that it is very much different today than it was then.

All that was time sensitive and they did what they did with the limited knowledge base they had.
In 2021 the Covid vaccine was designed for the Alpha and then used again with lower efficacy rates as Delta and Omicron came through. A lot of people seem to miss that the vaccine declined over the different variants knowing it was not designed to work against all of them.

Wrong, Alpha was mostly gone by the time any significant percentage of population vaccination was in place.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:37 PM

What is actually arrogant is you seem to think you have the same perspective as those folks or even some of the people that have hands on real world experience with it. You seem to think you are educating people on the facts of it. That is arrogance.

I know enough not to trust ANYONE that claims they are science abd therefore cannot be wrong. Science doesn't try to stifle different opinions.

I know when I see someone with a bias.

On the subject of science and Covid, so you throw out the minority opinions when the large majority have a different one......after they minority opinion is made known?
Science is open and was during Covid. They shot down ideas and people who were fringe that cited fringe data. I believe that is the way its supposed to work.

My sister in law was a full time emergency room nurse that retired last year. I can assure you her take on the same stuff you comment on was different than yours.
I was talking to my brother about it a couple years ago and he told me she was tired and frustrated. I told him I understood. Then he told me it wasn't the long hours or the danger that most nurses faced daily that caused most of the stress. It was the patients who were coming in were the ones who the least likely to take the proper precautions and were in denial.
In other words, the people who didn't try to avoid it were most of her patients.

Fact is you started this thread about the 6' rule saying he just made it up. Do you acknowledge that he has the knowledge base to make an educated decision on it? More than most anyone else?
If so, why the complaint? Because you don't like him IMO.

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:38 PM

Six foot rule made so much sense. roflmao
[Linked Image]

Re: It appears the 6' rule was just made up - 01/13/24 03:40 PM

I know enough not to trust ANYONE that claims they are science abd therefore cannot be wrong. Science doesn't try to stifle different opinions.

I know when I see someone with a bias.

On the subject of science and Covid, so you throw out the minority opinions when the large majority have a different one......after they minority opinion is made known?
Science is open and was during Covid. They shot down ideas and people who were fringe that cited fringe data. I believe that is the way its supposed to work.

My sister in law was a full time emergency room nurse that retired last year. I can assure you her take on the same stuff you comment on was different than yours.
I was talking to my brother about it a couple years ago and he told me she was tired and frustrated. I told him I understood. Then he told me it wasn't the long hours or the danger that most nurses faced daily that caused most of the stress. It was the patients who were coming in were the ones who the least likely to take the proper precautions and were in denial.
In other words, the people who didn't try to avoid it were most of her patients.

Fact is you started this thread about the 6' rule saying he just made it up. Do you acknowledge that he has the knowledge base to make an educated decision on it? More than most anyone else?
If so, why the complaint? Because you don't like him IMO.

Have a good day. cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum