Texas Fishing Forum

NASCAR Playoff's

Posted By: V-Bottom

NASCAR Playoff's - 10/10/21 09:40 PM

4 more laps. Larson is in front again. Bank of America ROVAL 400 If he wins, he will have 7 Wins

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/10/21 09:50 PM

#5 WINS........You da Man.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/10/21 09:53 PM

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz........ tired
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/10/21 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by JIM SR.
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz........ tired

Exactly. The drone of the cars and lack of personality in the commentary puts me to sleep faster a 1/5 of Jack Daniels.
Posted By: mlatham

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/10/21 10:51 PM

I enjoyed the race today. Every race should be roval or short track. Harvick learned the meaning of Karma today lol
Posted By: kjwolvy

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/10/21 11:19 PM

There shouldn't be a playoff.
Posted By: HasBen

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/10/21 11:25 PM

There are so many real, historic road race courses and NASCAR chooses a made up hybrid track for an important race. It fits with an organization that has adopted a Mickey Mouse play off “chase”. At least they realized their attempt at being “woke” was useless and no one had time for that.
Posted By: BriannShell

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 12:39 AM

They lost me when they investigated a garage door pull!

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by BriannShell

They tried every way they could to go racial and “woke” and quickly realized it was a bad decision. They have far more problems than race and social warrior issues.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 12:45 AM

The sport died many years ago.

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by HasBen
Originally Posted by BriannShell

They tried every way they could to go racial and “woke” and quickly realized it was a bad decision. They have far more problems than race and social warrior issues.

Exactly

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 12:51 AM

And these STUPID stages with “competition cautions”. The REAL #3 is rollin’ in his grave. With laughter.
Posted By: glenls

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 12:53 AM

Don't watch a one when the "Playoffs" start. It sucks after that. They need to go back to the old format with total points.

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 01:24 AM

I will go out on a limb here and say most of the above have never been to a race to enjoy it.

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by V-Bottom
I will go out on a limb here and say most of the above have never been to a race to enjoy it.

Maybe most but I’ve been to quite a few all over and still can’t stand what’s happened to the sport!

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 01:29 AM

Used to go all the time. Now….it’s just not the same. “Car of the future” restrictor plate racing is boring.

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 01:35 AM

I’ve been to many races including NASCAR, F1, MotoGP, and Indy car. I am a race junky and I hate what has happened to NASCAR. The changes they have made have not run me off, but it has hurt the sport and lessened my interest.
Posted By: Bassnhog

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 01:41 AM

NASCAR has run its course (pun intended). Too many other entertainment options. Sad. I hope they recapture the fan base they had which I was part of back in the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, and early 2000’s. Been to plenty of races. Just not the same.
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 01:50 AM

I use to be a NASCAR addict, being I live about 6 miles from the Talladega track.I use to go twice every year to that race and once to an Atlanta race, now I’ve not even had an itch to go in the last 10 years.
I still watch it from time to time but never a complete race anymore.
I’m not a fan of Stage racing and the points system, and the cars are almost identical.
I do like the playoff situation but I just think the top 10 should be in it by the points they accumulate during the year. Then those ten teams race it out for those 10 races.
I remember when every race was a full 43 cars and then some still did not make it in qualifying. Now it is they have everyone that shows up races because not enough teams go to every race.
Posted By: marschall

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 10:32 AM

Used to love it , now it's a joke . Loved watching Davey Allison and Robert Yates kick those Chevy butts .
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: NASCAR Playoff's - 10/11/21 10:38 AM

You'd be wrong.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum