Texas Fishing Forum

Ratz refuses to disavow PMing

Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/08/18 11:36 PM

Intriguingly when I ask Ratz the same question –did you send that PM, he is coy.

It is hard to think of another mainstream OTer who would answer with anything other than the word "no".

But even given several chances, Ratz does not disavow PMing as a creed, instead insisting "the party labels just do not matter anymore. I'm convinced of it. It's not OTer vs. BASS fishermen. It's Texan and American and that's what we're standing for in this campaign".

"Investing in the ability for everyone to be well enough to PM to their full potential," does not need a label, he says, adding "it's also the most fiscally conservative thing possible".
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/08/18 11:37 PM

I heard that ratz eats tacos with a fork.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/08/18 11:44 PM

I heard Tatz is quite a guy
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/08/18 11:45 PM

Alright, alright, we'll take the bass fishermen, the crappie fishermen, and the catfishermen. But we don't want the flyfishermen!!

... aw, prairie-junk. C'mon, everybody!
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/08/18 11:47 PM

Ratz still has my vote....
I need a good review
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/08/18 11:51 PM

#impeachratz

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/08/18 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Bigbob_FTW
#impeachratz

Good chance articles could be brought.
Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 12:04 AM

I take no stand either way. I believe in following the masses. They know more than me.
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 12:05 AM

I'm so confused.
Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: LoneStarSon®
I'm so confused.

As I understand it RATZ sent out a pm to everyone but me about how he wanted to destroy the world with 70 pencils. His first victims did receive the pms (which like you I didn’t). I find this weird and a bit confusing. I tend to enjoy many mind alternating substances when I’m with close friends and don’t have to drive. That is about all I have to say. RATZ? Your next.
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Urban Fisher
I'm so confused.

As I understand it RATZ sent out a pm to everyone but me about how he wanted to destroy the world with 70 pencils. His first victims did receive the pms (which like you I didn’t). I find this weird and a bit confusing. I tend to enjoy many mind alternating substances when I’m with close friends and don’t have to drive. That is about all I have to say. RATZ? Your next.

A true American could accomplish it with 60.
Posted By: Westside.

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Sawhorse
I'm so confused.

A true American could accomplish it with 60.

I just like to sharpen them and kickback in the recliner and see how many I can stick in the popcorn ceiling
Posted By: RATZ

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 12:29 AM

for the third time I wasn't home at 9:45 I and my wife and kids took home one of my daughters friends who was supposed to spend the night, but she got sick so we took her home. We left right after the aggy/ky game
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 12:30 AM

For the eleventy billionth time, you can send PM’s from places other than home. And you posted at 9:33, so you must have been “home” around that time.

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 12:32 AM

Originally Posted By: RATZ
for the third time I wasn't home at 9:45 I and my wife and kids took home one of my daughters friends who was supposed to spend the night, but she got sick so we took her home. We left right after the aggy/ky game

Did you ever boof anyone, have you ever drank beer?
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 12:36 AM

Waterboarding usually gets to the truth of the matter
Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 12:49 AM

Posted By: RATZ

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 01:14 AM

Originally Posted By: elcoyote, esq.
For the eleventy billionth time, you can send PM’s from places other than home. And you posted at 9:33, so you must have been “home” around that time.

using my phone for anything other than regular post is out. Plus it shuts me out every time i hit submit on a post.
Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 01:18 AM

I hate it when my computer randomly logs in and PMs people.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 01:24 AM

I will not stand here and allow you to destroy this man's life with uncorroborated allegations of things that happened more than 36 minutes ago.
Posted By: MARKIT

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 01:31 AM

I love beer

so does Kavanaugh

its alright
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 02:11 AM

Well chit the bed...
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Der Vorsteher

I have seen him drink many beers. I can name at least 5 other witnesses. I am open to an investigation of my own background to establish my credibility.

You ought not have sent those terrible PMs Ratz. Shame.

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮
Originally Posted By: Der Vorsteher

I have seen him drink many beers. I can name at least 5 other witnesses. I am open to an investigation of my own background to establish my credibility.

You ought not have sent those terrible PMs Ratz. Shame.

Spartacus moment?
Posted By: RickS.

Re: Ratz refuses to disavow PMing - 10/09/18 01:19 PM

I'm so confused.

I didn't get any PM either
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum