Texas Fishing Forum

A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout

Posted By: RickS.

A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:12 PM

Lots of great artists from both States.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:15 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:16 PM

Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:26 PM

Screw ou we're from TEXAS

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:28 PM

Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:33 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:34 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:35 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:36 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:36 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:40 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by JayC41

I thought I was the only who knew that song existed.

Partied a few times back in the day with Jason McMaster. When he and Kevin Fowler were still in Dangerous Toys
Posted By: MBradford

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:54 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 03:56 PM

Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 04:02 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 04:05 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 04:06 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 04:08 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 04:09 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 04:14 PM

Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by RickS.
thumb

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 04:34 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 04:43 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 04:45 PM

Posted By: Hookem

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:03 PM

Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:23 PM

Good one here

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:29 PM

Partied a few times back in the day with Jason McMaster. When he and Kevin Fowler were still in Dangerous Toys

Learn something new everyday lol. Seeing Kevin Fowler with that long hair is hilarious

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:32 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:34 PM

Another favorite

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:39 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:41 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Learn something new everyday lol. Seeing Kevin Fowler with that long hair is hilarious

That's like when I first heard one of Fowler's country songs. I was like "wait, what?"
I think McMaster is in a Priest tribute band in the San Antonio area. I see his name pop up occasionally on my Facebook feed.
I haven't seen either of them since the early 90's. Some great memories if I could remember them.
Posted By: Near Nuthin'

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:46 PM

Posted By: Lannie Robertson

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:54 PM

Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 05:57 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 06:41 PM

Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 06:46 PM

Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 07:07 PM

Posted By: Not2Old2Fish

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 09:51 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 09:56 PM

Posted By: Westside.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 09:57 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Westside.

Lol hell yeah. First time I heard that one.
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 10:16 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 10:18 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 10:19 PM

Lol hell yeah. First time I heard that one.

Rick, try one of the live versions, a bit more colorful

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 10:22 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 10:38 PM

Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

This says it all
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 10:58 PM

Posted By: CCTX

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/05/18 11:47 PM

Posted By: Near Nuthin'

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 12:27 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 12:38 AM

That's awesome

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 12:47 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 12:51 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Sawhorse

That's a groovy tune Warsaw, dig it cheers
Posted By: fish4bass

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)
Good one here

So is Kyler Murray...... Unfortunate for UT fans.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 02:20 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 02:33 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 03:09 AM

I didn’t know worthless neil young and petty were from Texas or oklahoma.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 03:59 AM

The Tom Petty song was a jab at fish4bass.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 04:05 AM

Originally Posted By: MBradford

You’re probably going to be added to the kid’s hit list.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 04:12 AM

roflmao
Posted By: cocodrie

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 04:39 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 10:40 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 10:49 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:43 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 12:01 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 12:10 PM

It's official now. I hate tom petty.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 12:20 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 12:49 PM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 01:01 PM

Technically Whitey is from Michigan (I believe)
But I'll let it slide.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 01:05 PM

grin

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: JayC41

Speaking of hit list .... you are on every post I make. Did they teach you internet kid bully in your two year trade school? And my "kid" is older than your lard arse. Now go whine to the mod's again.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:24 PM

F4B for a grown *** man you sure seem to cry a lot.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: fish4bass

Speaking of hit list .... you are on every post I make. Did they teach you internet kid bully in your two year trade school? And my "kid" is older than your lard arse. Now go whine to the mod's again.

I didn’t attend DeVry. I also don’t know any mods.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: RickS.

Amazing the few people that are on here 24X7 looking for a fight. It took 1 minute.... Get a life.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:33 PM

Amazing the few people that are on here 24X7 looking for a fight. It took 1 minute.... Get a life.

Ever notice it's always the same person every single music thread that starts ****?
It's you F4B. Plain and simple. If there's conflict. It always leads back to you. Why don't you get a life. Maybe a blow up doll. Whatever it takes.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:37 PM

And this one will enrage you.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:39 PM

You came on my thread starting ****. So who is looking for a fight again?

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by fish4bass

And this one will enrage you.

Nice try little lady. That's the cool thing about these music threads. I don't have to click a video that I don't want to hear. I just scroll past it.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:44 PM

Way to go mister fake gold star.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:48 PM

He knows exactly what he’s doing when he posts that carp, but gets mad when people call him out. What a pathetic person.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:52 PM

You came on my thread starting ****. So who is looking for a fight again?

I posted "Down by the River" ... and the Clique jumped. Fake news from you. But nice try. Look at the thread again. cheers

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Bigbob_FTW
Way to go mister fake gold star.

Seriously? Big and Fat are two different things. Nice try "post a lot".
Posted By: WAWI

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/06/18 11:55 PM

popcorn2
Posted By: CCTX

Song starts at 2:30

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 12:02 AM

Playing the victim card yet again roflmao

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: 2 Bee'z

Look at the thread. Not my problem that you internet thugs start fights. I am done with you.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 12:15 AM

Look at the thread. Not my problem that you internet thugs start fights. I am done with you.

Then leave my thread. Go start your own music thread. It will be boring as hell with all those washed up burnt out 70's rockers

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 12:16 AM

The thread was just intended to be fun. Until F4B came along with his/her 12 year old girl drama.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 12:22 AM

I gotta side with RickS on this one

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: WAWI
I gotta side with RickS on this one

I hate it when you are right bang

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 12:48 AM

See looky there. This thread is bringing us together. Like one big dysfunctional family.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 12:49 AM

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 12:50 AM

cheers
Posted By: lconn4

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 01:06 AM

You came on my thread

scared

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 01:44 AM

Random..... but not doing what you said I did.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 02:10 AM

Petulant little child gold star fraud.
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 02:11 AM

...Until I got that Internet thug life tatted on my chest...

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 02:36 AM

Again.... you are a young fatso. Since we are doing personal attacks. You know where my dad went?

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 02:38 AM

popcorn2

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 02:43 AM

I would like to dedicate this next song to F4B...

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 02:44 AM

popcorn2

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 02:49 AM

I just wish we had some type of identifier, flag or tracking system to see where these internet thugs are posting from. That would end all Internet thuggery.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 02:50 AM

Shorty gon b a thug

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 02:52 AM

I just wish we had some type of identifier, flag or tracking system to see where these internet thugs are posting from. That would end all Internet thuggery.

Internet thug mansion

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 03:01 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 03:02 AM

Internet thug mansion

Is there a clique?

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 09:17 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 11:06 AM

Again.... you are a young fatso. Since we are doing personal attacks. You know where my dad went?

6 feet in the ground?
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 02:51 PM

6 feet in the ground?

roflmao
Posted By: aquaholic1822

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 03:32 PM

Not one of us blame him for leaving

Best decision he ever made

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 05:15 PM

To live with his real family.
Posted By: aquaholic1822

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 05:19 PM

To live with his real family.

Think he said he was going out for milk or cigarettes and never came home?
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/07/18 06:24 PM

Wow, Texas jumped to #9

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/08/18 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: aquaholic1822

Not one of us blame him for leaving

Best decision he ever made

He's just out running down a dream.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Der Vorsteher

6 feet in the ground?

roflmao

Funny. People going MIA while in South East Asia is funny now. Have your fun.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 01:35 AM

F4b, let's hear it

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 01:45 AM

popcorn2

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: WAWI
popcorn2

You have to be full.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 02:35 AM

F4b, let's hear it

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 02:41 AM

C'mon man, enough with that [censored], tell us about your father, MIA in southeast Asia, I'm truly intrigued

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 02:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Westside.
C'mon man, enough with that [censored], tell us about your father, MIA in southeast Asia, I'm truly intrigued

Have another beer weird beard. cheers

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 02:56 AM

Victim card played yet again? I cannot tell...

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 02:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Westside.

Have another beer weird beard. cheers

I probably will, you should come clean with your story, just sayn

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 03:08 AM

I am not a victim. Doing well and on track for a nice retirement. And sure don't get my giggles as a bully on social media. Have your fun.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 03:14 AM

I am not a victim. Doing well and on track for a nice retirement. And sure don't get my giggles as a bully on social media. Have your fun.

I must have missed where I bullied you. I was just stating the obvious. You called Bob fat and then posted and edited your post. We have you figured out. Act like a proper person and you will not have these issues with folks around here. We are not bully's contrary to what you think

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by 2 Bee'z
Originally Posted by fish4bass
Originally Posted by 2 Bee'z

I must have missed where I bullied you. I was just stating the obvious. You called Bob fat and then posted and edited your post. We have you figured out. Act like a proper person and you will not have these issues with folks around here. We are not bully's contrary to what you think

roflmao Other than your clique jump on my every post. And Bob said I am a stolen valor. Here is one for you to critique.......

Posted By: lconn4

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 03:23 AM

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 03:23 AM

I do not care for your taste in music to be honest. No clue as to this clique you speak of is either. Must be too new to know about that and just state the obvious.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 03:25 AM

Oh man...you got me! I wore an MIA bracelet - before bracelets were a thing - as a grade-schooler back during that war. They were a type of metal then, not rubber, and I wore it 24/7 for years until it broke. I said prayers for my guy every single night, for all the guys...but especially for my guy. I also cried when Nixon announced that our boys were coming home. (My guy never made it)

As much as you seem to enjoy picking at folks here on the OT, interjecting negativity, stirring up the dookie with anybody and everybody that will engage...as much as your posts on musical threads have turned artists that I once liked into into instantaneous cringe reactions at just seeing their name...you got me! I have no way of knowing if what you appear to claim is true or not - but I’m going to choose go with it.

My heart goes out to you (especially you!) and to your entire family. I will say a prayer for you all tonight, and I will say a prayer for your father - promise! I will choose to view your posts with a different set of eyes going forward. If you would choose to consider some of the things you post, and your true intent in posting it...perhaps lighten up just a little, it would be appreciated. Your choice, but peace to you and family regardless - you got me!

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 03:53 AM

I do not care for your taste in music to be honest. No clue as to this clique you speak of is either. Must be too new to know about that and just state the obvious.

7/23/15 ...... you are new. Don't Clicky on it.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 03:54 AM

You're*

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 04:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Sawhorse

Oh man...you got me! I wore an MIA bracelet - before bracelets were a thing - as a grade-schooler back during that war. They were a type of metal then, not rubber, and I wore it 24/7 for years until it broke. I said prayers for my guy every single night, for all the guys...but especially for my guy. I also cried when Nixon announced that our boys were coming home. (My guy never made it)

As much as you seem to enjoy picking at folks here on the OT, interjecting negativity, stirring up the dookie with anybody and everybody that will engage...as much as your posts on musical threads have turned artists that I once liked into into instantaneous cringe reactions at just seeing their name...you got me! I have no way of knowing if what you appear to claim is true or not - but I’m going to choose go with it.

My heart goes out to you (especially you!) and to your entire family. I will say a prayer for you all tonight, and I will say a prayer for your father - promise! I will choose to view your posts with a different set of eyes going forward. If you would choose to consider some of the things you post, and your true intent in posting it...perhaps lighten up just a little, it would be appreciated. Your choice, but peace to you and family regardless - you got me!

Save the prayer with the backhanded comment. Lost my father at 6 and my mother at 16 in a car wreck. Thank goodness I had two sets of great Grandparents. Not looking for sympathy. Calling someone out for stolen valor is a DB move. How about lighten that up?

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 04:17 AM

Save the prayer with the backhanded comment. Lost my father at 6 and my mother at 16 in a car wreck. Thank goodness I had two sets of great Grandparents. Not looking for sympathy. Calling someone out for stolen valor is a DB move. How about lighten that up?

Might help to understand that - for me - it’s all about me. I wasn’t called out for stolen valor so I’m fine with it. Next, I’m sorry if this question appears to demonstrate poor timing on my part...but do you know where I can sign up for this (alleged) clique?
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 09:48 AM

Remember that time you accused Pilothawk of stolen valor? I sure do. That was a massive DB move.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 09:55 AM

popcorn2

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Remember that time you accused Pilothawk of stolen valor? I sure do. That was a massive DB move.

Do tell!

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Like it was yesterday, sure do
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 11:28 AM

boxing boxing I thought this thread was about music. boxing boxing

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 11:45 AM

BTW, I did what I said I was going to do.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke

It was till tom petty showed up.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 12:22 PM

I have nothing against Tom Petty. There's really only 2-3 bands I can't stand. Nirvana and Rascal Flats are the top two. However on these threads. One doesn't have to click the video link. So it still doesn't bother me.

Now starting **** with multiple people. Then playing the victim card. Well it's hard to respect a person who does that on a weekly basis. Just own it.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 12:35 PM

F4B was barely a blip on my radar. Until "Mr. 4th generation Texan" decided to start his **** with me. Which may have worked on someone who say, their family wasn't in Texas as early as the 1820's. Someone who's ancestor doesn't have a town named after them like Sutherland Springs. Those 4 generations may have actually impressed me.

O have to admit. Now I look forward to posts from F4B. Just to see what he is crying about.

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 12:43 PM

F4B should change his name to Charlie Brown

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/09/18 12:46 PM

roflmao

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/10/18 12:18 AM

And I didn't post Tom. I gave PH a sincere apology like a man and he accepted it. Unlike a 13 year old girl who needs her phone taken away. But yep,,,, it was DB move. cheers
Posted By: Icepick

Re: A Texas/Oklahoma music thread would be appropriate on this eve of the Red River Shootout - 10/10/18 12:49 AM

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum