Texas Fishing Forum

The Pearly Gates

Posted By: CCTX

The Pearly Gates - 08/17/18 05:30 PM

Three people are standing in front of the Gates to Heaven

The lady at the front of the line says "I was a nurse, took care of sick patients and their families"
St. Peter says, "Oh yes, come right on in, you were a blessing to all"

The second person in line says "I was a Pediatrician, and saved many children's lives"
St. Peter replies, "You may enter, thank you for all your work"

The third person nervously states "I was a CEO of a large insurance company, ensuring that people got appropriate, cost effective health care."
St. Peter smiles "Come on in"
The CEO quickly enters before the gates close
St. Peter adds ".....but only for three days, then you'll be discharged"
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: The Pearly Gates - 08/17/18 06:05 PM

Three deacons and their wives all perish in a church bus accident.
First couple gets to pearly gates. St. Peter tells the man , Sorry you can't enter. You coveted money your entire life. So much so you married a woman named Penny. Second couple approaches. St. Peter says to him. Sorry you cant enter. You coveted alcohol most of your life. You coveted alcohol so much you married a woman named Brandy. Third guy looks at his wife and says, C'mon Fanny we ain't got a chance getting in either.
Posted By: nethingthatbites

Re: The Pearly Gates - 08/17/18 06:49 PM

Asian lady goes to a bank to exchange her currency for dollars. "Why only hunat eighty? Yesterday was two hunat". Banker shrugs and says "fluctuations". Asian lady says "flucuwhitepeople too".
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: The Pearly Gates - 08/17/18 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: nethingthatbites
Asian lady goes to a bank to exchange her currency for dollars. "Why only hunat eighty? Yesterday was two hunat". Banker shrugs and says "fluctuations". Asian lady says "flucuwhitepeople too".

Lmao now that’s a joke!
Posted By: K.D.

Re: The Pearly Gates - 08/17/18 07:30 PM

I had to get up at work and go tell 2-3 people that one! roflmao
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: The Pearly Gates - 08/17/18 09:08 PM

Did you steal Casts book?
Posted By: rj74955

Re: The Pearly Gates - 08/17/18 09:12 PM

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum