Texas Fishing Forum

Need help please

Posted By: olefisher

Need help please - 04/15/18 04:08 PM

My granddaughter found this pup running around at Charlyne and Alsbury (very busy street) in Burleson Tx. She placed her in her car for safe keeping and brought her to us to stay till owner can be found. She is not chipped and we have put up pictures with contact info but no luck so far. We think she is less than a year old and very socialized (loves everybody)Our best guess is Boxer and Blue Healer mix. She loves to run (damn she is fast) and play. Needs some work on training but she is a pup. Just posting on here on the outside chance someone might recognize her and help locate owner. Later on if we cant locate will be looking for a forever home. Refuse to take her to the pound but with our 2 large GSD we have a full house. Thanks for looking!
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Need help please - 04/15/18 04:17 PM

Good looking pup, hope you find the owner
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Need help please - 04/15/18 04:22 PM

Have y'all posted on Facebook? They have lots of group pages to post pics of found animals. Fidofinder.com ? Nextdoor app? Might reach out to the local vets. They may recognize the dog.

Re: Need help please - 04/15/18 04:44 PM

My wife posted on Facebook. She has lived here 50 years and has hundreds of friends on FB. But so far no cigar. We have reached out to the vets we know and also dog groomers and let the pound know we have her. She is to sweet a dog not to belong to someone.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Posted By: Trebor Neil

Re: Need help please - 04/15/18 05:18 PM

Good looking animal

Should make a great pet and companion

Re: Need help please - 04/15/18 09:57 PM

Much thanks to the many who have viewed this. Hope to find this girls home soon.
Posted By: sliding by

Re: Need help please - 04/15/18 10:41 PM

I have a neighbor several houses up from me on Summercrest that were looking for two dogs that had gotten out a couple of days ago. Just happened to be outside when they came by on foot looking. A small one and a big one. No idea about a discription on them.

Re: Need help please - 04/16/18 12:51 AM

Thanks Sliding By
Do you know which house they live in? I would be glad to go over and contact them with a picture of the one we found. You can PM me if you want.
Thank you Sir!
Posted By: sliding by

Re: Need help please - 04/16/18 01:30 AM

Ole fisher,

PM sent.
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Need help please - 04/16/18 01:49 AM

Setup an account on Burleson Nextdoor. Only takes a couple mins and the site does a great job of finding lost pets.
Posted By: Big Hopper

Re: Need help please - 04/16/18 02:21 AM

That's a Border Collie mix. Mixed with who knows what (smooth coat), but dominantly Border Collie.

Re: Need help please - 04/16/18 02:25 AM

Funny
That is what we first thought then somebody brought up the boxer mix and that made sense to! LOL
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: Need help please - 04/16/18 02:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Big Hopper
That's a Border Collie mix. Mixed with who knows what (smooth coat), but dominantly Border Collie.

Nice looking deyogee - love me a tuxedo-dog but I've already got one.

Hope you find her owners - beautiful bright eyes.

Re: Need help please - 04/16/18 02:36 AM

Thanks she is a super sweet pup and has a home till we find her owners or if that does not work out till we find her a great forever match! If it turns out to be us worse things could happen. LOL
Posted By: Ted Martin

Re: Need help please - 04/16/18 05:02 AM

beautiful pup! Hope she finds her home.

Re: Need help please - 04/16/18 05:06 AM

Thanks!
Posted By: AmpedUp

Re: Need help please - 04/16/18 11:30 AM

Nice looking dog!! Hope she finds her family!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum