Texas Fishing Forum

OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession

Posted By: Txmedic033

OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 02:41 PM

Has anyone else seen this? I still can't believe he is free and walking among us.
Posted By: J-SPENCER

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 02:53 PM

I watched it. He did it.
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 02:54 PM

I'm really surprised no one has put a bullet in him yet.
Posted By: beartrap

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 02:56 PM

out of curiousity,if that had been your son or daughter that he murdered and that racist jury turned him loose,what would you do?......
I wouldn't want to spend my life in prison for killing someone that deserved killing but it would be a hard decision to make....
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: H.Town_paddler
I'm really surprised no one has put a bullet in him yet.

what about fastow & skilling?
Posted By: John175☮

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 03:10 PM

He was tried and found not guilty by a criminal court. He was tried and found guilty in a civil court.

Time for the world to let the old man live his life. Not sure what value bringing up OJ accomplishes (other than ratings).
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: John175®
He was tried and found not guilty by a criminal court. He was tried and found guilty in a civil court.

Time for the world to let the old man live his life. Not sure what value bringing up OJ accomplishes (other than ratings).

Uh no. Let me old OJ live his life out? NO!

Hes a murderer. Thou shall not kill and all. Frack him. I hope they hound him to his last die the piece of garbage. I am disappointed Nevada even let him out.

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮
Originally Posted By: John175®

Uh no. Let me old OJ live his life out? NO!

Hes a murderer. Thou shall not kill and all. Frack him. I hope they hound him to his last die the piece of garbage. I am disappointed Nevada even let him out.

I don't have that obsession.
Posted By: eagle 2

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033
Has anyone else seen this? I still can't believe he is free and walking among us.

Followed everyday of the trial in College, exemplifies the imperfections of our judicial system, jury nullification etc. He got what he paid for from his legal team, shame on Darden and Clarke for getting beat, it happens though.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 03:59 PM

One thing is for sure, he has taken too many blows to the head
Posted By: fouzman

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 04:29 PM

He would have been found guilty had the dumbarse prosecutor refused to let him try on the actual glove. Everyone knows blood makes leather shrink. He should have let OJ try on the identical glove and size, BEFORE it's been soaked in blood and allowed to dry and shrivel up. Well, that and having their star witness (Mark Furman) be proven to have lied and been racist.
Posted By: Arkansas10 bass

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 04:35 PM

I'm old testament when it comes to something like this.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Arkansas10 bass
I'm old testament when it comes to something like this.

An eye for an eye thats right.

The dude is evil. He cut of the heads of two people. Innocent people. Hes like ISIS. Same level.

And he sits on TV and laughs about it; he will get his one day soon.
Posted By: the skipper

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By: fouzman
He would have been found guilty had the dumbarse prosecutor refused to let him try on the actual glove. Everyone knows blood makes leather shrink. He should have let OJ try on the identical glove and size, BEFORE it's been soaked in blood and allowed to dry and shrivel up. Well, that and having their star witness (Mark Furman) be proven to have lied and been racist.

The jurors said they cut him loose as a point to the Rodney King beatings, facts had nothing to do with it. Atleast they got him in civil court. From what I've seen he will get himself in trouble again.
Posted By: RickS.

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 07:57 PM

I didn't pay much attention to it then. Still haven't to this day.
Some times innocent people get locked up. Sometimes guilty people go free. That's just how it goes.
Posted By: eagle 2

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: RickS.
Some times innocent people get locked up. Sometimes guilty people go free. That's just how it goes.

Well said
Posted By: WinnsboroBassBuster

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 09:08 PM

I always knew OJ was guilty
No one else had a motive to hurt Nicole Brown Simpson.

In the movie "In the Bedroom" the dad takes care of matters with a close friend but the movie leaves out the part where the friend cracks under police interrogation and they both spend the rest of their lives in prison.
Posted By: JCG57

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 09:20 PM

I was staying at the Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills when the verdict was announced. Walked into the bar to watch the TV and was greatly disappointed in both the verdict and the delighted reaction of the two waitresses (one white and one black) who cheered and high-fived each other. They were probably a few years younger than Nicole, and I still can't understand that reaction.
Posted By: fish4bass

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 11:23 PM

He beat his women for years and numerous 911 calls and got away with it because he could play football. Trash is trash. He is trash.
Posted By: Longeye

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/12/18 11:52 PM

He's a POS guilty as sin
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: RickS.
same,have you seen the commercial on TV tho.looks like a confesion
Posted By: Brandon Adamcik

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 01:01 AM

Mockery. He needs to be held under water for a while.
Posted By: VIP Fishing

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 02:09 AM

It was hard to watch. I don’t like listening to manipulative, lying people.
Not in real life and not on tv.
Posted By: Gusick

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 02:54 AM

He said numerous times that it was hypothetical, it wasn't a confession. That said, giving a hypothetical story about that is extremely distasteful. He may not be a murderer but he is definitely not right in the head.
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Gusick
He said numerous times that it was hypothetical, it wasn't a confession. That said, giving a hypothetical story about that is extremely distasteful. He [/s]may[s] [/s]not[s] [/s]be[s] IS a murderer [/s]but[s] AND he is definitely not right in the head.

FIFY
May be a mess, but it is now accurate.
Posted By: BASS GURU

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 06:30 AM

Originally Posted By: J-SPENCER
I watched it. He did it.

I didn't watch it. He still did it.

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 10:27 AM

He was found not guilty in criminal court.

Doesn't mean he didn't do it.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 10:45 AM

Google the pictures of crime scene.

He almost decapitated both people, I suspect he was full of revenge and hate and maybe cocaine as well.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 01:32 PM

After watching the interview Sun night, there's not a shadow of a doubt that he didn't do it. He's a raging idiot, and only he could overpower two people and brutally murder them like was done. Not so much a current event....I knew he did it a long time ago.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 01:58 PM

When you are driving down the highway in a low speed police chase and you are in the backseat with a gun to your head, any reasonable person would assume you are guilty as sin.

Too bad Al Cowling dude didn't hit a speed bump or pothole and made OJ misfire a bullet into his skull.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 02:09 PM

Originally Posted By: RedRanger

He almost decapitated both people, I suspect he was full of revenge and hate and maybe cocaine as well.

The crime scene photos are terrible.

I read an article yesterday that was recapping this interview. They spoke with one of the prosecutors about OJ’s friend, Charlie, who he was hanging out with that night, ellegedly. The prosecutor said he believed that Charlie was OJ’s alter ego or split personality.

I had never heard about Charlie and thought that was an interesting theory.

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 02:18 PM

dear God
who leaked those
WOW

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Duck_Hunter

I read an article yesterday that was recapping this interview. They spoke with one of the prosecutors about OJ’s friend, Charlie, who he was hanging out with that night, ellegedly. The prosecutor said he believed that Charlie was OJ’s alter ego or split personality.

make mine look like Disney Land
Posted By: I'm The Dude

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 02:24 PM

Or that Charlie is actually his son Jason....

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: I'm The Dude

Or that Charlie is actually his son Jason....

I’ve heard the theories about his son, too. I’d just never heard the Charlie person and the split personality theory was interesting because of the way O.J. acted since the murders. It would kind of make sense, in a way.

If he is covering for his son, which I wouldn’t rule out, he has done a better job of it than I thought him capable, since he is an egomaniac.

Re: OJ Simpson: The Lost Confession - 03/13/18 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: butch sanders

make mine look like Disney Land

Yes, way more blood. Hard to believe, frankly.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum