Texas Fishing Forum

Facebook groups

Posted By: lconn4

Facebook groups - 01/14/18 02:33 AM

I try to stay out of facebook groups but joined one called Senko Skipper Fishing Community. Fishing folks from all over the world, mainly bank fishermen from s hole countries. roflmao Nicest group of anglers I've ever met. Never a foul word from anyone and some of the most interesting catches and methods you'll ever see. One of the newest members from Egypt included these pics, I don't believe they are recent, but definitely interesting.

Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 02:37 AM

Combat fishing
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 02:40 AM

clap
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 02:42 AM

Looks like they are keeping more than their limit. A holes.
Posted By: glenls

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 03:10 AM

I betcha they eat those bass.
Posted By: SheldonS

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 03:59 AM

I belong to a WWII photos group. Lots of neat pics from family histories not seen before.
Posted By: SgtDag

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:12 AM

Haven’t had Facebook in 5-6 years...waste of time and a drain on the society
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:21 AM

Originally Posted By: lconn4
I try to stay out of facebook groups but joined one called Senko Skipper Fishing Community. Fishing folks from all over the world, mainly bank fishermen from s hole countries. roflmao Nicest group of anglers I've ever met. Never a foul word from anyone and some of the most interesting catches and methods you'll ever see. One of the newest members from Egypt included these pics, I don't believe they are recent, but definitely interesting.

I see a tilapia & a grinnel in that haul.

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Scoundrel

I see a tilapia & a grinnel in that haul.

I don't think any two of the fish are the same.
Posted By: Westside.

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Dag²Bill

Never joined
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:29 AM

Only a member of the thermal and NV hunters club on there. Good group.

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:30 AM

I stay in touch with some of my coaches, teachers, and superintendent that I've know for 50 years. Good to see them still active and kicking.
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Westside Bass

Never joined

Same. I am thinking about joining it this year for fishing networking though. But I say that every year.

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:49 AM

Never, it's the debil

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 05:07 AM

Never, it's the debil

Just open an account under a fake name and lurk worldwide. roflmao
Posted By: BCasper

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 05:18 AM

I joined for the waffles...

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 05:23 AM

Never, it's the debil

Just open an account under a fake name and lurk worldwide. roflmao

de
Posted By: kjwolvy

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 05:58 AM

It's handy for stalking exes and screening future flings.
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 03:57 PM

The Facebook Trading Post ground pages are great. Local to your area and you can find some great deals. Bought some Toyota OEM step bars yesterday from someone changing to black on their 2017 Tacoma so they were nearly brand new for $100. Those are $$$ if you buy them from the dealership. I took off Westin bars I will sell at some point.

We buy and sell stuff here and and there on FB super easy and to me much safer than Craigslist.
Posted By: Trebor Neil

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Hard Rain
The Facebook Trading Post ground pages are great. Local to your area and you can find some great deals. Bought some Toyota OEM step bars yesterday from someone changing to black on their 2017 Tacoma so they were nearly brand new for $100. Those are $$$ if you buy them from the dealership. I took off Westin bars I will sell at some point.

We buy and sell stuff here and and there on FB super easy and to me much safer than Craigslist.

I just don't like the ability to let those ads posted to other areas of my computer.
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Trebor Neil
Originally Posted By: Hard Rain

I just don't like the ability to let those ads posted to other areas of my computer.

I think that is just part of being on the internet. I can look at items on Amazon then see them show up on the Yahoo homepage. That is definitely not just limited to FB.
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 04:40 PM

I've seen yours..it's still there
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Facebook groups - 01/14/18 06:04 PM

I'm on a couple of Champion Boat pages, a poultry group, Toledo Bend and Rayburn fishing reports sites.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum