Texas Fishing Forum

Eharmony ad

Posted By: RATZ

Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 02:29 PM

This chick goes on an on about how she knew that was the site for her because you had to pay to use it thus it must be serious people on there looking for a relationship. Then the end they rave about how you can use it for free right now (this commercial has been on for weeks). You think the ad agency that developed that ad would have caught that.
Posted By: Bass&More

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 02:34 PM

legit hammer peep
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 03:12 PM

If things dont work out with the current... I am going on that site.

I should be a total catch!
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 03:14 PM

My single friends say Tinder is where it's at.
Posted By: Arkansas10 bass

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 03:21 PM

Vino bar
Cowboys Red River
Four Lounge
Bar Belmont
Plush
Houston St. Bar &Patio
Sundance Square, The Library Bar
Embargo
Posted By: buda13

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 03:27 PM

I used to play around in the online dating game before I got married. Everyone of these sites offers " free 3 day trials" from time to time, so I would sign up for the trial and message as many women as possible over those 3 days saying I was giving up on the site and if they are for real to email me at my personal email. Send that out to 200 women and you get lots of hits on the personal email, out of those I'd end up hooking up with a handful. Then the next dating site would offer their free trial, just repeat. It was a good system for me, never had to actually pay for a membership to any of them.

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: buda13
I used to play around in the online dating game before I got married. Everyone of these sites offers " free 3 day trials" from time to time, so I would sign up for the trial and message as many women as possible over those 3 days saying I was giving up on the site and if they are for real to email me at my personal email. Send that out to 200 women and you get lots of hits on the personal email, out of those I'd end up hooking up with a handful. Then the next dating site would offer their free trial, just repeat. It was a good system for me, never had to actually pay for a membership to any of them.

This does not sound like you were looking for a loving and forever LTR sir!

I am, for one, shocked!! Why I never!
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 03:34 PM

Posted By: buda13

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 03:36 PM

roflmao

Me?
eeks
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 03:40 PM

I found my lifetime true love the old fashioned way, and when its over with her i will not be looking for another
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 04:00 PM

#farmersonly

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: TexDawg
I found my lifetime true love the old fashioned way, and when its over with her i will not be looking for another

Is it now just a race to see who lives and gets the house alone?

That person is the winner.
Posted By: grandpa75672

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 07:53 PM

It costs $40 to use the web site and get an e mail address.
The site is not worth in matter how serious you are.
Posted By: RATZ

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 08:07 PM

this just happens to be a dating site, but regardless of the product or service why would you tout that it is better because there is a charge thus you are weeding out the less serious people then you turn around and mention it's now free to use?
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮
Originally Posted By: TexDawg

Is it now just a race to see who lives and gets the house alone?

That person is the winner.

Oh not at all, she will get the house, half my 401k and likely 4 of the 5 tvs
Posted By: soggybottom

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 08:43 PM

listen to me now and believe me later. Lease a nice foreign car, wear a Rolex and dress nice. Lie about whatever job you have and salary. Works every time.
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

This does not sound like you were looking for a loving and forever LTR sir!

I am, for one, shocked!! Why I never!

Dan, you aren't a very tolerant man ... er, woman ... uh, whatever you are!

peep

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: grandpa75672
It costs $40 to use the web site and get an e mail address.
The site is not worth in matter how serious you are.

No way... I've spent WAY more than $40 to nab....I mean captivate a young lady. Always worth it.
Posted By: Frank I

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/14/17 11:19 PM

Lots of commercials are like that. " Call in the next 10 minutes and get 2 for the price of one", same ad runs for months. Can they not count to 10 minutes?
Posted By: DavidWhatley

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/15/17 05:21 AM

My oldest son met his wife on E-Harmony, and i met mine on POF. It works if you do it right.
Posted By: Westside.

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/15/17 05:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Bass&More
legit hammer peep

roflmao
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: Eharmony ad - 11/15/17 12:21 PM

Has Ashley Maddison fixed their security issues yet?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum