Texas Fishing Forum

Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life

Posted By: Bullet Catcher

Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/11/17 12:42 PM

I have never experienced something like this in my life. I have dealt with some of my young Marines and their problems several times throughout my career. I was fortunate to be able to take care of them with the many resources available. But having to jump into action while the attempt was committed is something entirely different.

Posted By: kdub#1

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/11/17 02:25 PM

Thank God you were there.
Posted By: BriDroid

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/11/17 03:55 PM

So glad that you were there! Great job sir!
Posted By: Fish ZoMbiE

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/12/17 03:06 AM

Wasn't her time. Way 2b clap
Posted By: bassfinder78155

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/12/17 05:19 AM

You are a good man. God bless you and the gentlemen who helped.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/12/17 07:14 PM

angel2
Posted By: Doublehaul

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/17/17 01:14 AM

First things first-well done.
Posted By: The Black Hammer

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/18/17 05:36 AM

good job guys. she was very lucky to have yall in the area.
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/18/17 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: BriDroid
So glad that you were there! Great job sir!
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/18/17 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: The Black Hammer
good job guys. she was very lucky to have yall in the area.

x2 Way to keep your cool thumb
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/18/17 03:51 PM

She get's a second chance with life thanks to you!! Be proud!
Posted By: Rhino68W

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/18/17 07:44 PM

Im sharing this to KFMV

Good job warrior. You were the angel she needed at that moment.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/19/17 08:31 AM

You guys were at the right place at the right time! One story with a GREAT ending! cheers
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/19/17 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
You guys were at the right place at the right time! One story with a GREAT ending! cheers

Plus #1. woot
Posted By: Nocona Brian

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/25/17 01:41 PM

Wow! flehan
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/25/17 05:13 PM

wow
glad she changed her mind & that you were there
Posted By: Floon Swenson

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 10/25/17 09:10 PM

Excellent job. You saved that lady's life.
Posted By: LINO

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 11/16/17 05:49 PM

Glad you were there and had help! A couple summers ago I help a lady in a similar but different situation she and her friend were pitched out of their boat because of a bad steering cable. I was in my kayak and help her to safety but I couldn’t help the other person. So may God Bless you and parties envoled.
Posted By: B_Rod

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 12/08/17 04:30 AM

Wow, dude. That was intense. Thanks for not only being there to help her, but for sharing the video as well.
Posted By: General Jigs

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 12/08/17 05:03 PM

way to go guys! you surely did save her life!
Posted By: Mulholland

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 12/08/17 09:36 PM

This video is honestly a good endorsement for pedal kayaks too... I am shopping for a new addition right now and was considering a used Hobie vs a new paddle rig. I can't imagine managing a paddle and a drowning person. How did she end up in the water? That is insane... Glad everyone seemed to make it out unharmed. The yellow mirage revolution 11 looking more attractive than ever now... Canary isn't what I was envisioning but at least it's visible for safety sake I suppose
Posted By: Bilboinsa

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 02/08/18 11:38 PM

God bless you!
Posted By: yak dog

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 02/09/18 01:28 AM

Excellent video, thanks for posting .
Posted By: fray

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 02/12/18 12:03 PM

Excellent work and being calm.
Posted By: 1Cast 1Fish

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 02/12/18 11:43 PM

No words can truly tell how great this was that you were there. angel
Posted By: Linecaster

Re: Most terrifying experience on the water, we saved her life - 02/13/18 03:22 AM

With one operable arm she would have drowned in minutes,she has a second chance in life thanks to your quick reaction, would be nice to see a follow up video of her showing gratitude to you and those who helped. God is good.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum