Texas Fishing Forum

I have resigned

Posted By: C-Frog

I have resigned - 08/08/17 01:52 PM

With a ton of prayer and thought I have resigned from team wilderness systems. Story below

www.yaksmack.com
Posted By: Shaun Russell

Re: I have resigned - 08/08/17 06:46 PM

"Priorities and responsibilities in my life have changed, and I have had to respond accordingly."

Cody I give you two thumbs up for recognizing priorities in your life.
I recognized my family was needing attention and took off some time. It was the best decision at the time for me to work on my Marriage and relationship with God. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to call!
Posted By: psalty

Re: I have resigned - 08/08/17 07:18 PM

Hang in there Cody, I am hearing that you prayed; and then followed your answer.
Be at peace and don't falter with tempting thoughts.
My best recommendation is Proverbs 3- 5&6.
Will hold you up with petitions for peace and comfort for you and yours.
Posted By: Crankalot

Re: I have resigned - 08/08/17 08:03 PM

For those like me who don't like to click links:

This decision has been finalized for two weeks now but writing this post has been a hard pill to swallow. After 4 years of serving on the Wilderness Systems Pro Staff I have decided to resign from the team. I leave with nothing but respect for the products, the company, and the fine ladies and gents that make up the staff. I won't drone on with reasonings and my thoughts on leaving the team, but I will say that there was nothing negative that led to my decision. I am grateful for the four years that I spent with the team and the doors and opportunities that have opened because of it. Priorities and responsibilities in my life have changed, and I have had to respond accordingly. Again, I wish everyone at Confluence Outdoors nothing but the best and continued prosperity.
Posted By: Cast

Re: I have resigned - 08/08/17 08:26 PM

Welcome to the next phase.
Posted By: Mudman63

Re: I have resigned - 08/08/17 11:16 PM

Good luck!

Re: I have resigned - 08/08/17 11:30 PM

Photo's maybe.
Maybe a person providing information as well reaching out to fellow man.
Was that reply actually necessary?
Hope you are doing well mr..........?
2cents Ken Hicks
Posted By: Mudman63

Re: I have resigned - 08/09/17 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: psalty
Photo's maybe.
2cents Ken Hicks

You're right, clearly his post was intended for a smaller, in-the-know audience.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: I have resigned - 08/09/17 11:54 AM

Well I have also decided to not sign up to be on their Pro Staff and I wanted to announce that here as well.

Re: I have resigned - 08/09/17 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Mudman63
Photo's maybe.
2cents Ken Hicks

You're right, clearly his post was intended for a smaller, in-the-know audience.

A lot of the members on here are local to the DFW area and know me personally. They know that I was a long time member of the Wilderness Systems team and I would frequently get PM's and answer questions on TFF regarding WS products, release dates, recalls, ect. I felt like it was more efficient if I post this broadly rather than one person at a time.
Posted By: Shaun Russell

Re: I have resigned - 08/09/17 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: C-Frog
Originally Posted By: Mudman63
Photo's maybe.
2cents Ken Hicks

A lot of the members on here are local to the DFW area and know me personally. They know that I was a long time member of the Wilderness Systems team and I would frequently get PM's and answer questions on TFF regarding WS products, release dates, recalls, ect. I felt like it was more efficient if I post this broadly rather than one person at a time.

Cody it completely made since to me what you were doing. I don't believe it warranted a explanation on your part. Sometimes you just try to do the right thing and hope everybody understands.

Re: I have resigned - 08/09/17 02:50 PM

Hang in there Cody, I am hearing that you prayed; and then followed your answer.
Be at peace and don't falter with tempting thoughts.
My best recommendation is Proverbs 3- 5&6.
Will hold you up with petitions for peace and comfort for you and yours.

Appreciate the support from you and Shaun. My faith payed a huge part in my decision and I am doing what I feel is best for where I am at in my life right now.

Re: I have resigned - 08/09/17 02:51 PM

And this was what I referring to that your information was broad and by virtue of the photo's
and provision of personal information on the web-site reflected your involvement and to least to me was sufficient.
The reply to you is what I was questioning.
Hang in there and go forward- remember "Footprints" 2cents

Re: I have resigned - 08/09/17 03:05 PM

Psalty, it looks like the reply you were referring too may have been deleted. I appreciate your support

Re: I have resigned - 08/09/17 03:42 PM

It has been edited which is unfortunate as folks do have the right to express their opinion.
Posted By: buda13

Re: I have resigned - 08/09/17 03:58 PM

It has been edited which is unfortunate as folks do have the right to express their opinion.

Edited by the user that made the post... not the mod staff. thumb

Re: I have resigned - 08/09/17 04:02 PM

Thank you, as it was/is identified on the post as "edited by the user of the post".
Posted By: christian myrick

Re: I have resigned - 08/10/17 07:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮
Well I have also decided to not sign up to be on their Pro Staff and I wanted to announce that here as well.

What kind of a responce is this? I can tell you what it looks like from this angle. D-bag, thats what. Cody is a class act, he did a lot for them as they did for him. Its an article, you can choose to read or not. There is not a single reason for this type of a reply. We should be supporting him and his decision to spend time with his family. It makes me mad when people like you feel the need to add your worthless input. There are no better people than cody. He should be respected.
Posted By: Floon Swenson

Re: I have resigned - 08/10/17 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: christian myrick

What kind of a responce is this? I can tell you what it looks like from this angle. D-bag, thats what. Cody is a class act, he did a lot for them as they did for him. Its an article, you can choose to read or not. There is not a single reason for this type of a reply. We should be supporting him and his decision to spend time with his family. It makes me mad when people like you feel the need to add your worthless input. There are no better people than cody. He should be respected.

I'm sure he was just playing around and didn't mean anything personal.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: I have resigned - 08/10/17 02:15 PM

Let the Lord Jesus Christ lead you! Simply follow the Cross! angel2
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: I have resigned - 08/11/17 11:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Floon Swenson
Originally Posted By: christian myrick

I'm sure he was just playing around and didn't mean anything personal.

I was. I am sure Cody is a great dude and I wish him and all my yak bruhs the best. Was just goofing around.

Lets not take ourselves too seriously here... And I am STILL not going to be on their Pro Staff. They keep asking but I am saying no way.

Re: I have resigned - 08/14/17 12:43 PM

Thanks for the love Christian! No worries Dan, I don't take much too seriously.
Posted By: Fish ZoMbiE

Re: I have resigned - 08/15/17 05:38 AM

Originally Posted By: C-Frog
With a ton of prayer and thought I have resigned from team wilderness systems. Story below

www.yaksmack.com

Thanks for letting folks know. Would have been some time b4 I knew otherwise.
Wishing u all the the best thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum