Texas Fishing Forum

[VIDEO] Kayak Fishing for River Monsters in East Texas

Posted By: YakFishField

[VIDEO] Kayak Fishing for River Monsters in East Texas - 06/16/16 11:05 PM

Hey guys, my latest full-length episode is up on our site. I drove out to east Texas to meet up with world renowned alligator gar guide Bubba Bedre from Garzilla Guide Service to try and scratch this prehistoric species off my list. Bubba was in an episode of River Monsters where he put Jeremy Wade on his first alligator gar for the show. With the Trinity River in flood stage, fighting these 60-110 pound predators from my kayak was probably the biggest challenge of my fishing career so far.

Grab some popcorn and watch the full episode (23 minutes) here: http://bit.ly/KayakFishing-RiverMonsters

Hope y'all enjoy it. Let me know what you guys think!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: [VIDEO] Kayak Fishing for River Monsters in East Texas - 06/17/16 11:47 AM

Awesome Post! cheers
Posted By: pelageo

Re: [VIDEO] Kayak Fishing for River Monsters in East Texas - 06/18/16 04:06 PM

Entertaining as always. Like that the guides were in their whites. Lets you know where their job ended and yours began.
Posted By: JOED214

Re: [VIDEO] Kayak Fishing for River Monsters in East Texas - 06/20/16 10:39 PM

Great vid Robert! thumb You've come a long ways since "180 degrees" Keep on keepin on bud!
Posted By: YakFishField

Re: [VIDEO] Kayak Fishing for River Monsters in East Texas - 06/28/16 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: armadillomojo
Great vid Robert! thumb You've come a long ways since "180 degrees" Keep on keepin on bud!

Haha man you and Tod are never going to let me live that down... roflmao

I want to come hit the Brazos man, or go down to the coast for some reds. Been too long since I got together with y'all and fished.
Posted By: C-Frog

Re: [VIDEO] Kayak Fishing for River Monsters in East Texas - 06/28/16 07:46 PM

Awesome vid! Great production value and very entertaining. I enjoyed it dude. Keep em coming
Posted By: B_Rod

Re: [VIDEO] Kayak Fishing for River Monsters in East Texas - 07/01/16 03:47 AM

cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum