My pick for ViDEO - May 2016 - 05/20/16 02:44 PM

Happy Friday yall!!!

Hope ya enjoyed it as much as I did bolt
Posted By: BKT

Re: My pick for ViDEO - May 2016 - 05/21/16 12:22 PM

That would be a blast!!
Posted By: Fisherman13

Re: My pick for ViDEO - May 2016 - 05/21/16 04:02 PM

Great video! My question is how come we haven't seen this on Hobie Outdoor Adventures yet? I may ask on in the comments for the video see what Morgan says cause that would be a great episode.
Posted By: Carver

Re: My pick for ViDEO - May 2016 - 05/21/16 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Fisherman13
Great video! My question is how come we haven't seen this on Hobie Outdoor Adventures yet? I may ask on in the comments for the video see what Morgan says cause that would be a great episode.

Probably simple ( or not so simple ) licensing constraints. The first of the video was obviously an overt plug for a fishing tackle manufacturer and may have been underwritten to some extent by them. I have been jumped by lawyers from a very well known resort/entertainment/amusement park for allowing their name ( in print only in the background ) in a video without explicit consent. I posted about it several days later in an online sculpture forum and they caught it overnight. Funny thing is they were regular customers of mine and we continued to get along fine, but their lawyers only had one mission. ( search you tube for menehune )

That is a great video FZ,

Makes me want/need to get crazy again. I have been seriously considering Cuba for a different destination. I am headed to the far northwest this summer for a light diversion.
Posted By: FWBanger

Re: My pick for ViDEO - May 2016 - 05/22/16 04:37 PM

Kewl video. I know that tarpon are great fighters but I've never heard how they taste. Does anyone know if they are good to eat?
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: My pick for ViDEO - May 2016 - 05/23/16 02:13 AM

Cool video! coolio
Posted By: Fish ZoMbiE

Re: My pick for ViDEO - May 2016 - 05/24/16 10:26 AM

Originally Posted By: FWBanger
Kewl video. I know that tarpon are great fighters but I've never heard how they taste. Does anyone know if they are good to eat?

Can't say for sure because i've not eaten one personally. But I heard from a reliable source that if they tasted as good as they fight/dance they would aready be extinct. Glad to see yall enjoying the video. I'll post up another in June ;-)
Posted By: Birdman7

Re: My pick for ViDEO - May 2016 - 05/24/16 05:55 PM

Just got back from Puerto Rico and fished with Tarpon's Nest Guide Service, not out of kayaks though. It was an awesome trip and the scenery was gorgeous.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum