Texas Fishing Forum

Posting photos question

Posted By: pelican

Posting photos question - 04/10/16 04:38 PM

It seems a few months ago I was able to post photos directly from my iPad, and now I can not.
Has anyone else seen the same thing? It looks like I'm able to but there's always a error message.
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: Posting photos question - 04/10/16 06:43 PM

With the latest apple update, it appears there are issues. It has to do with size and format.

If you do a screen shot of your picture, it will allow you to post the screen shot.

We are working to find a solution thumb
Posted By: pelican

Re: Posting photos question - 04/10/16 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: TreeBass
With the latest apple update, it appears there are issues. It has to do with size and format.

If you do a screen shot of your picture, it will allow you to post the screen shot.

We are working to find a solution thumb

That would make perfect sense, thank you.
Posted By: Grease Bath

Re: Posting photos question - 04/10/16 08:18 PM

Maybe they can get the pop up issue fixed too. Seems about two months ago they started showing up on my mobile device. Just about everytime I use my phone to browse TFF some pop-up comes on and diverts me from browsing. It's really annoying bang
Posted By: Fisherman13

Re: Posting photos question - 04/10/16 10:47 PM

I have the same issue. I've been using photobucket but its a pain. I used to have to crop the pictures on my iphone or they would turn sideways. Might try cropping them down a bit smaller and see if you get the same error. I haven't tried that yet.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum