Texas Fishing Forum

Is there anyplace to demo or rent Native Slayer propels?

Posted By: fishead

Is there anyplace to demo or rent Native Slayer propels? - 02/15/16 06:02 PM

I'm around DFW but I don't mind driving to Austin or wherever if I have to. I'm mainly interested in the Slayer propel 10 but I'd like to get some time in the 13 as well. I know ACK and others have demo days later in the spring but I'm already fishing the creeks and would like to go ahead and buy one if I like it rather than have to wait months for a demo day.
Posted By: yakintime

Re: Is there anyplace to demo or rent Native Slayer propels? - 02/15/16 06:20 PM

Mariner Sails offers Demos on a weekly basis and we have a Slayer 13 Propel currently in demo! You don't have to drive to Austin unless you just want to. Please give us a call at 972-241-1498, We're in Dallas!

We are also hosting a Huge Demo Day April 30th!

We have a demo opportunity at 2pm today (2-15-16), another this Wednesday 2pm-4pm (These happen every Wednesday) and yet another this Saturday Morning 8:30am -9:30am. Thanks! Aris
Posted By: Rhino68W

Re: Is there anyplace to demo or rent Native Slayer propels? - 02/15/16 06:21 PM

I am sure there is an owner of a SP10 who would let you try it out.
Posted By: LSM

Re: Is there anyplace to demo or rent Native Slayer propels? - 02/15/16 07:25 PM

If you want to drive to Huntsville, you can try my 13.
Posted By: The Black Hammer

Re: Is there anyplace to demo or rent Native Slayer propels? - 02/16/16 12:56 AM

fishhead, I have both the Slayer 10 and 13. You are more than welcome to try them out this weekend if you don't get to mariner's to demo one before then.
Posted By: APT

Re: Is there anyplace to demo or rent Native Slayer propels? - 02/16/16 03:02 AM

We also offer demos on your schedule. Call us to schedule a demo whenever you are ready.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum