Texas Fishing Forum

Pro Angler Setup

Posted By: Bullet Catcher

Pro Angler Setup - 02/01/16 02:00 AM

Nothing else to do since the lakes are frozen over here in NY. So here's an update to my Pro Angler Setup.

Posted By: pelican

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/01/16 04:57 AM

Nice set up BC, thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Brad R

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/01/16 11:15 AM

BC,

Very informative.

What I like about it is you have it so well organized, seem to be missing nothing essential, yet your kayak doesn't look cluttered . . . at all.

I prefer these sorts of set-ups over a few I have seen that seem to have too much going on.

Brad
Posted By: BruceV9er

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/01/16 03:40 PM

Top! Clean setup....nice mannnnnn. clap

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/01/16 11:13 PM

Thanks for the feedback gents!

Sometimes I wonder if I should even make some of the videos but the feedback gives me reassurance. I also try to put myself into a beginners shoes and think of the things I wanted to see and search YouTube for. Guess i'm just to self conscious and my own biggest critic. Well Thanks again for watching!
Posted By: pelican

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/02/16 01:05 AM

BC, you're exactly right. I just wish I would have had info like that when I was starting. Even now I watch and listen to other people trying to learn new things.
Make all the videos you want, you're not forcing anyone to watch them and most of us that do will learn from them.
I forgot to mention earlier that we've been in the 70's here, I don't understand frozen lakes stir
Posted By: darjeeling

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/02/16 07:22 PM

Good info. Definitely worth the watch!
Posted By: yakintime

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/02/16 10:59 PM

Cool pivoting rod holder sir! For those who didn't see - there's a video on BCs youtube showing how he make the rod holder as well! Hope all is well up there for you Mr. D, its always good to see your vids - almost like your still here!

But not quite wink
Posted By: Carver

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/03/16 11:00 PM

Nice video, Thanks for sharing !
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/05/16 04:16 AM

Nice video, very informative! Thanks for sharingt
Posted By: The Ninja

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/05/16 05:53 PM

Yep. Great video. Very informative and some great ideas! Thanks BC.
Posted By: Grease Bath

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/05/16 06:16 PM

Nice video Mark thumb

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/05/16 09:34 PM

Thanks for watching Gents!
Posted By: Simonspop

Re: Pro Angler Setup - 02/06/16 07:05 PM

Thanks, nice and simple. Found your YouTube channel and have been enjoying your videos. BTW, it's in the 70's in Aransas Pass 😎
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum