Texas Fishing Forum

Mariner Sails

Posted By: Dfitz

Mariner Sails - 12/18/15 04:42 PM

Thinking about buying myself a Christmas present. Leaning towards a 12' PA.

Can anyone give reviews on how they are to work with?

Thanks
Fitz
Posted By: bert

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/18/15 04:55 PM

If you are asking about Mariner Sails, top notch they won't sell you something you don't need and go above and beyond even on the little things.

If you are talking about the PA12 I can't help you.
Posted By: CPR

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/18/15 05:35 PM

Just went by there today and a lot of the Black Friday deals are still going on. 20,30% off.
I couldn't believe it . Mariner Sails thumb thumb
Posted By: christian myrick

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/18/15 06:50 PM

Everyone there actually does the sport. Try finding that any place else. It doesnt happen. Plus my amazing amanda works there. Great shop and friends.
Posted By: The Black Hammer

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/18/15 07:16 PM

Mariner Sails is awesome... and the whole crew there is Top Notch!!!
Posted By: J.T.69

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/18/15 07:35 PM

Great folks to deal with! The wife and I bought 2 a PA12 & PA14 2015s. I love my 14' a little more room and stability and only around a 100 more.

Good luck!
Posted By: C-Frog

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/18/15 09:30 PM

Top notch folks at Mariner. You cant go wrong with their customer service and product knowledge
Posted By: mikepaddle

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/18/15 10:51 PM

Hands down, Mariner Sails is the best paddlesports store in the USA. There are very few other stores in the country that have such a vast assortment of kayaks, paddles, gear, and fishing accessories for you to immediately touch and feel. Couple that with a friendly, patient, knowledgeable, no-pressure to buy staff, competitive prices, and priceless value added service and sound advice.

They are open tomorrow from 10-4.

The store is on I-35 between Walnut Hill and Royal Lane. Take the Royal lane exit and get on the Southbound I-35 access road to Merrell Road. Left (East) on Merrill and you will see the store on your right.
Posted By: Dfitz

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/18/15 11:06 PM

Thanks everyone. I've been looking to upgrade for a while and it sounds like I will be in good hands!
Posted By: Carver

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/18/15 11:44 PM

You can look a long,long way and not find a better bunch to work with. I'll be picking up yet another Hobie this weekend.

You'll love the PA.

Good luck, Phill Pittman
Posted By: Kayak-Hooligan

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/19/15 12:14 AM

just picked up a 2015 PA 14 from them. Third kayak from that place, cant go wrong. TRUST
Posted By: YAKnIT

Re: Mariner Sails - 12/19/15 02:33 PM

Mariner Sails is excellent. All the people I've dealt with were great - friendly and always willing to help.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum