Texas Fishing Forum

Bosque County Kayakers?

Posted By: theduke

Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/15/15 09:34 PM

Anyone around the Clifton area on here, we just moved there and I'm looking for some folks to fish with.
Posted By: B_Rod

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/16/15 02:54 AM

We have some land down in Bosque county and spend a lot of time down there. We fish the middle Brazos a lot; Lake Whitney some, Meridian on occasion. Will let you know next time we fish.
Posted By: Cowtown Kid

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/16/15 03:43 AM

I fish the Brazos below Whitney. As soon as Riverside Park is open again I will be on the river. I'll let you know when it is open again.

texas

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/16/15 02:14 PM

Well driving around the other night looking at Christmas lights I saw a newer Red what look to be a Ride sitting in someones garage. Just seeing if it was anyone on here. Cowtown and Rod just message me I'm almost always ready to go!
Posted By: JHBoat

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/16/15 04:31 PM

I have family in Cranfill's Gap and Waco with some land on one of the Bosque Rivers. I'll probably be fishing the morning of the 27th if anyone is available.
Posted By: skeeteroneal

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/16/15 04:42 PM

I live in Hico. Give me a Hollar and maybe we can meet up sometime.
Posted By: CenTexSkiff

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/17/15 02:06 AM

I'm in waco and fish lake waco, bosque(where it meets the brazos), and middle bosque rivers when I can. Usually on mondays being in my profession. But a hidden gem close to you would be lake meridian at the meridian state park. I've never been but it's a no wake lake so made for kayakers
Posted By: B_Rod

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/17/15 02:31 AM

Originally Posted By: CenTexCanoe
...a hidden gem close to you would be lake meridian at the meridian state park. I've never been but it's a no wake lake so made for kayakers
Agree. Meridian is a nice lake, and no big power boats. I here there are some big bass in there, but I've not found them yet. bolt

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/17/15 03:04 PM

I heard there was a big fish kill at Meridian and the fishing is almost non-existent. peep

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/21/15 02:58 AM

Headed to the state park in the morning if anyone wants to join.
Posted By: Jerry Hamon

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 12/21/15 03:22 PM

In about 45 days I'll have a fish camp on the middle Brazos. I love fishing that area!

Re: Bosque County Kayakers? - 01/05/16 07:45 PM

Ok I'm thinking of fishing up the Bosque from the dam at Clifton. Anyone have any knowledge?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum