Texas Fishing Forum

River Ratz Dri-fit shirts

Posted By: Kayak_and_Crossbones

River Ratz Dri-fit shirts - 10/26/15 02:55 PM

Hi everyone,

I shared this on Facebook a few days ago, and just realized I never shared it here. River Ratz is getting ready to place their first shirt order in the next day or so. If you're interested, here are the details.

(Copied straight from Facebook)
We have been polling several different kayak groups over the past few days on which design is the most popular, and this one got 5 times more votes than any of them. To keep the cost down on the shirts, it will be available in black and dark gray.

We are ready to start taking order/payment so that we can place our order for the first official River Ratz Dri-fit Long Sleeve Shirts.

We will also be offering River Ratz decals. (see 2nd image)
Shirts: $22.00 ea. up to XXL. (Larger sizes available at additional cost)
Decals: $6.00
Shipping is $3.00, If the buyer requires special shipping that would exceed this shipping cost, the buyer would be responsible for overages.
I have setup a PayPal.me link:
https://PayPal.Me/RiverRatzTxYakn

Thank you to those of you that have already sent payment.

Please make sure that you include a contact number, order information including size and quantity and mailing address if you choose to have the shirts shipped to you.
Thank you in advance. We really appreciate your support.

P.S.
Please do not click the sale as goods as services box so that there are no fees incurred. I tried to keep this price as low as possible and did not include the "PayPal fee"

Decals:

(sample below. Please note the new version of the decal does not have "texas yak'n")
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum