Texas Fishing Forum

Marine Creek

Posted By: fit2btide

Marine Creek - 10/24/15 02:48 PM

Does anyone know if the ramp by the college is open again. Last time I was out there you had to go to the other one across the lake.

thanks....Jacob
Posted By: SpiderJig

Re: Marine Creek - 10/24/15 03:55 PM

Don't need a boat ramp for a kayak

Re: Marine Creek - 10/24/15 05:05 PM

But you do for a boat

Re: Marine Creek - 10/24/15 05:27 PM

True. It was posted in the kayak section though. Figured it was safe to assume it was a kayak you were referring to. Some pigs in that lake!!
Posted By: Brad R

Re: Marine Creek - 10/24/15 06:59 PM

It was closed two weeks ago when I was out there and it looked nowhere close to being finished. I think I noted some construction over there, but really not much.

You can launch from the other side, bumpy as all heck, but okay to drop a boat in over there.

Brad

Re: Marine Creek - 10/24/15 10:30 PM

I was just joking spider jig. I'm a yaker but I have a little bass boat too. I just knew that I would get a quicker response from us than the bass page guys. They all hate marine creek.
Posted By: Jason Delfraisse

Re: Marine Creek - 10/25/15 12:07 AM

I imagine is will be closed for quite some time they are building restrooms and paved parking so I don't thing it will be open any time soon.

Re: Marine Creek - 10/25/15 01:55 AM

Originally Posted By: fit2btide
I was just joking spider jig. I'm a yaker but I have a little bass boat too. I just knew that I would get a quicker response from us than the bass page guys. They all hate marine creek.
they hate everything, lol
Posted By: chads

Re: Marine Creek - 10/25/15 03:54 PM

I went out there a week ago and it is closed and I wouldn't be surprised if they start charging when it reopens..I carried mine down off the extended parking from the college..
Posted By: Rhino68W

Re: Marine Creek - 10/26/15 05:37 PM

Lets go to MC and chunk big swimbaits all day to get one of those giants. Wouldn't be hard to cover the entire lake in one day
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum