Texas Fishing Forum

Open Inv For Fishing Galv Marshes This Weekend

Posted By: APynckel

Open Inv For Fishing Galv Marshes This Weekend - 10/14/15 01:30 PM

Trying to find some people to get salty with this weekend to target some flatties or reds.

Re: Open Inv For Fishing Galv Marshes This Weekend - 10/15/15 12:14 PM

If I don't get any hits by tomorrow I am probably just going to grab the shotgun and spend the day in a field for some dove.
Posted By: yakkityyak

Re: Open Inv For Fishing Galv Marshes This Weekend - 10/15/15 12:46 PM

I'll be heading that way Halloween weekend. camping at the state park and launching from there.
Posted By: jasoniam

Re: Open Inv For Fishing Galv Marshes This Weekend - 10/15/15 01:46 PM

I will be down the for some vaca! this weekend all I'll have on me is one fishin rod was planning on hitting the pier at seawolf for about three or four hours as thats all the time I'll have! If ya want company let me know!!

Re: Open Inv For Fishing Galv Marshes This Weekend - 10/16/15 11:41 AM

I abjectly refuse to go to seawolf with the intent of fishing any more. That place gets so overfilled with incredibly rude people. If I go anywhere near it, it will be with my yak launching from non-park shoreline.

Re: Open Inv For Fishing Galv Marshes This Weekend - 10/16/15 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: yakkityyak
I'll be heading that way Halloween weekend. camping at the state park and launching from there.

That doesn't sound bad at all, though I don't think I would be joining you in camping.
Posted By: jasoniam

Re: Open Inv For Fishing Galv Marshes This Weekend - 10/16/15 03:06 PM

Originally Posted By: APynckel
I abjectly refuse to go to seawolf with the intent of fishing any more. That place gets so overfilled with incredibly rude people. If I go anywhere near it, it will be with my yak launching from non-park shoreline.

WOW I did not know that! I have never been down there so I'm just goin where I've heard people talk about!!1 If you know of anything better I'd be open to a suggestion!!
Take care and have fun!!!
I'll be fishing Sunday morning!!
Posted By: smith04

Re: Open Inv For Fishing Galv Marshes This Weekend - 10/25/15 12:25 AM

I would have loved to have gone except that I was camping and hiking with my daughter in Big Bend. Post next time you are going, because I am usually looking for someone to go.

Re: Open Inv For Fishing Galv Marshes This Weekend - 10/26/15 06:38 PM

Well it's that time of year, but the fronts are aligning with the weekends, so it's not looking promising for me to be able to get out and fish before the november limits kick in.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum