Texas Fishing Forum

Kayak Fish Finder

Posted By: NorChill Coolers

Kayak Fish Finder - 09/02/15 06:03 PM

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to drop in and get some feedback. We are just ready to start selling our new fish finders and looking for some beta testers before we start retail selling them. We are calling them the FishTrax.

The FishTrax™ Fish Finders come in three models:
FishTrax™ 1—for beginning anglers looking for affordability and ease of use.
FishTrax™ 1X—for intermediate anglers looking for advanced features to pinpoint optimal fish habitats.
FishTrax™ 1C—for experienced anglers who demand a high-definition fishing experience.

All three fish finders run off 4 AAA batteries that last up to 30 hours. So you do not have to worry about where you are going to put your battery pack. We wanted to make these fish finders the most versable as possible. So we have a few accessories that will help you mount them to your kayak. We have one that will fit in any Scotty bracket or T-track system.

Feel free to check them out here http://www.hawkeyeelectronics.com/fish-finders/

We would love to know your feedback and if you want to become a beta tester please let me know and I will get you all set up.

Thanks in advance guys!
Posted By: Rhino68W

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/02/15 06:37 PM

I currently have a Lowrance Elite-4X, but I would possibly try the FishTrax 1X for you. I don't have the knowledge or experience to try one of the higher leveled one though.
Posted By: TxSteveO

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/04/15 04:30 PM

I'll throw my hat in the ring... I've been to a few academy stores looking at the Elite 4 HDI/DSI and am getting close to pulling the trigger...

I might go ahead and get the Elite 4 and run them side by side if I get selected...
Posted By: raveon

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/04/15 06:01 PM

Those look great. I have been looking for something portable like that. I would be happy to test any of them and if they work as described could end up buying one of them.
Posted By: larry rasure

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/05/15 12:32 PM

I have a Hobie pro angler 14 and fish alot of different places sense I'm retired. Would love to test your equipment. I live in Cooper Texas.
Posted By: jasoniam

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/05/15 01:50 PM

This looks of interest to me!! The one big thing for me is going to be a scupper mount type of mount for transducer that'll be interesting...
I would gladly test that out for you...
Just let me know!! I fish alot of local area spots ie bachman, white rock creek and hubbard so i could give some good input!!1
Posted By: Mark Ray

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/05/15 05:50 PM

on three different boats I have a lowrance, a hummingbird, and a garmin. So if you would like me to test it out I could run it side by side with any or all of the three.
Posted By: FireFarmer

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/06/15 12:19 AM

I'll try any of the three. I currently have a Humminbird Helix 5 and love it. I'm always open for something new.
Posted By: Blackcloud61

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/06/15 12:26 AM

I'd be interested in testing one of the 1C models from my kayak. I fish a lot of open water structures as well as bays and marshes. Courious how it will handle a good dirty water salt soak. I hope to see a lot of reviews whether I'm picked to beta test or not. Hopefully they will be the same quality as the coolers.
Posted By: Lu32

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/16/15 10:43 PM

Count me in price seems right if product works as said. Would love to test out.
Posted By: Lewisville fisher

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/22/15 03:37 PM

currently have Deeper fish finder. Would love to try out any of the Fish Trax
Posted By: Brad R

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/22/15 03:45 PM

Lewisville fisher, I am going to PM you if you will check it.

Brad
Posted By: gssterl

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/23/15 02:08 PM

I would love to be a beta tester. I have used lowrance and hummingbird in the past and I am running a vexilar sonar phone now.
Posted By: sickpuppy79

Re: Kayak Fish Finder - 09/23/15 02:25 PM

PM sent
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum